Here in this page we’ll share with you the download link to download Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download. The Brother MFC-L5700DW is an all-in-one laser printer designed to be used at small offices that require cost efficient and reliable printing solution. On this page you will find genuine Brother MFC-L5700DW driver download links for all major operating systems, and complete information on their proper installation procedure.
How to download Brother MFC-L5700DW driver
Before downloading the printer driver you must know the exact version of the operating system on which you want to install your Brother MFC-L5700DW printer. Here, you will find a list of all the operating systems supported by this printer. Download the Brother MFC-L5700DW printer driver associated with your operating system.
- Click here to download Windows XP 32bit Drivers / Windows XP 64bit
- Click here to download Windows Vista 32bit Drivers / Windows Vista 64bit
- Click here to download Windows 7 32bit Drivers / Windows 7 64bit
- Click here to download Windows 8 32bit Drivers / Windows 8 64bit
- Click here to download Windows 8.1 32bit Drivers / Windows 8.1 64bit
- Click here to download Windows 10 32bit Drivers / Windows 10 64bit
- Click here to download Windows Server 32bit Drivers / Windows Server 64bit
- Click here to download Linux Drivers / Scanner Driver
- Click here to download Apple Mac
Brother MFC-L5700DW driver compatibility
We have taken special measures to ensure that fully-compatible printer drivers are available on this page. Our experts have properly tested the compatibility of all our printer drivers with their associated operating systems and the Brother MFC-L5700DW printer. Therefore, you can install our drivers on your computer without any worry or hesitation.
Brother MFC-L5700DW supported operating systems
Windows 7 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit-64bit)
Mac OSX 10.1 or later
Brother MFC-L5700DW installation
We are providing a driver installation guide that will clear all your doubts about the right installation procedure of a printer driver. Our guide explains in simple steps the shortest way to install our printer drivers. Driver installation procedure mentioned in our guide is different for each operating system, and requires careful study before starting the driver installation process.
Brother MFC-L5700DW uninstallation
Removing driver conflicts from your computer is easy if you follow the right method. First, make a list of all the unnecessary and old printer drivers on your PC. Next, uninstall those drivers one by one. If due to some reason you can’t uninstall those drivers, then make sure that such drivers are not running on your computer when you are using your Brother MFC-L5700DW printer.
Brother MFC-L5700DW features
- B/W laser print technology.
- Printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 42 ppm for black prints.
- 3.7-inch Color Touchscreen LCD display.
- One-Push wireless setup.