Here in the page we’ll provide you the link to download Canon IP2700 printer driver & software for windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, xp, Server, Linux, Mac. Canon IP2700 is a sleek, compact printer that delivers long-lasting, beautiful photos making it an ideal machine for home office use. In this driver download guide you will find working links to download Canon IP2700 driver for several operating systems and also information on their proper installation process.
Download Canon IP2700 driver.
Find the operating system on which you want to install the Canon IP2700 machine. On this page you will find a list of operating systems supported by Canon IP2700 printer. Choose your operating system in that list and download the Canon IP2700 printer driver associated with it.
- Download driver for Windows XP
- Download driver for Windows Vista
- Download driver for Windows 7 (32bit-64bit)
- Download driver for Windows 8 (32bit-64bit)
- Download driver for Windows 8.1 (32bit-64bit)
- Download driver for Windows 10 (32bit-64bit)
- Download driver for Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5
- Download driver for Mac OSX 10.6
- Download driver for Mac OSX 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, Sierra 10.12, High Sierra 10.13, Mojave 10.14
- Download driver for Linux – Not available
Download Canon ip2700 driver directly from its official download page
Download and Installation Guide
Option1: How to install the drivers for the Canon IP2700 printer using the CD wizard:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement”.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the Canon IP2700 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Option2: How to install the drivers for the Canon IP2700 printer Installation package:
You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install Canon IP2700 printer without CD (disc).
Method1 to download driver
- Go to Canon IP2700 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it
- Choose your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Choose either the Basic Driver or Full Feature Driver. The Basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. The Full Feature package includes extra software, such as maintenance programs, utilities and even photo editing apps.
Method2 to download driver
- You can download driver through this page as well. Driver Download links are also given on the this page, you can download it from here directly. Scroll above and find out the driver download link.
Then follow the below given instructions to install Canon IP2700 driver
- Click on the driver package and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
How to install the drivers for the Canon IP2700 printer through “Add a printer” (Manually):
- Go to Start.
- Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer or create a new one and then click Next.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next.
- Now all you have to do is select Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first from their own official website then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard.
- Click next again and then click Finish.
Canon IP2700 driver compatibility.
You shouldn’t worry about any compatibility issues after installing our printer driver on your computer. We have already tested our printer drivers for their compatibility with their associated operating systems and the Canon IP2700 printer. So, download our printer drivers and install them on your computer without any hesitation.
Canon IP2700 supported operating systems
Windows 7 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit-64bit)
Mac OSX 10.1 or later
Canon IP2700 installation
To eliminate the confusion associated with finding the right installation procedure for a printer driver we have provided a driver installation guide. In our guide, we have described printer driver installation procedure in an easy way. The installation process mentioned is different for each operating system. Therefore, you should read it carefully before executing.
Canon IP2700 uninstallation
To avoid driver conflicts you should do a regular clean-up of unnecessary drivers from your PC. You must uninstall all the unnecessary, old and duplicate printer drivers from your computer. In case you can’t do this, then at least ensure that only necessary drivers are running on your computer while using the Canon IP2700 printer.
Canon IP2700 features
Canon’s FINE technology.
Print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
Print speed of up to 7 ipm (impressions per minute).
ChromaLife100 ink system.
USB 2.0 connectivity.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get the answer as soon as possible and will be notified by email when someone answers. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.