Need HP DeskJet 3633 driver for installation? here we are going to share with you HP DeskJet 3633 Driver Download links to download HP DeskJet 3633. The HP DeskJet 3633 is an all-in-one Inkjet printer best-suited for home or small business, as it offers excellent print quality for photos and documents and accepts a variety of paper types and sizes. In this guide, you will find the HP DeskJet 3633 driver download links for all the major operating systems supported by this machine. Additionally, you will learn about the fastest and most accurate way of installing of these drivers.
How to download HP DeskJet 3633 driver
Find the exact version of your computer’s operating system. We have provided below a list of multiple operating systems supported by the HP DeskJet 3633 printer. Locate your operating system in that list and download the HP DeskJet 3633 printer driver associated with it.
HP DeskJet 3633 supported operating systems
- HP Driver Download for Windows Vista (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Windows XP (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Windows 7 (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Windows 8 (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Windows 8.1 (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Windows 10 (32bit-64bit) – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Mac OSX 10.8 – Download Driver
- HP Driver Download for Mac OSX 10.9 or later – Download Driver
- There is no driver for the following OS Version. Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Linux. The driver may be included in your OS or you may not need a driver. Do update your operating system to get drivers.
- Go to HP official download page to download direct directly from HP website.
Option 1: How to install the drivers for the HP DeskJet 3633 printer using the CD wizard:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement”.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP DeskJet 3633 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Option 2: How to install the drivers for the HP DeskJet 3633 printer Installation package:
You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install HP DeskJet 3633 printer without CD (disc).
Method 1 to download driver
- Go to HP DeskJet 3633 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it
- Choose your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Choose either the Basic Driver or Full Feature Driver. The Basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. The Full Feature package includes extra software, such as maintenance programs, utilities and even photo editing apps.
Method 2 to download driver
- You can download driver through this page as well. Driver Download links are also given on the this page, you can download it from here directly. Scroll above and find out the driver download link.
Then follow the below given instructions to install HP DeskJet 3633 driver
- Click on the driver package and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
How to install the drivers for the HP DeskJet 3633 printer through “Add a printer” (Manually):
- Go to Start.
- Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer or create a new one and then click Next.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next.
- Now all you have to do is select Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first from their own official website then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard.
- Click next again and then click Finish.
HP DeskJet 3633 driver compatibility.
Compatibility of your printer driver with your printing device and your computer’s operating system is important for the efficient functioning of your printing machine. Therefore, verifying the compatibility of your printer driver is a mandatory precaution that you must take before installing any printer driver on your computer.
However, you don’t have to perform this verification for the HP DeskJet 3633 all-in-one drivers provided on this page. That’s because our experts have thoroughly tested all our printer drivers for their compatibility with their respective operating systems and the HP DeskJet 3633 machine. This has been done to make sure that you can install our printer driver on your computer with complete confidence.
HP DeskJet 3633 installation
Several times users install their printer driver using wrong methods because they want to reduce their driver installation time. However, due to improper driver installation their device doesn’t work properly even if they have installed the right driver.
To solve this problem, we have provided an easy to understand installation guide for the HP DeskJet 3633 driver. We guarantee that we have provided the shortest possible way to install our printer drivers. Installation process is different for every operating systems. All you need to do is to follow the installation steps exactly as they are mentioned on the installation guide.
HP DeskJet 3633 uninstallation
Driver conflicts on your computer is a major issue that you can’t ignore if you want to operate your printing device without any problems. To resolve driver conflicts you should perform some simple tasks.
Start by making a list of all the unnecessary and old drivers installed on your computer. Ideally, you should uninstall all those drivers from your computer because they are completely useless. However, if you are unable to remove them, then at least ensure that they are not running while you are using your HP DeskJet 3633 machine. Also, make sure that the generic printer driver of your operating system is not active when you are using your printer.
HP DeskJet 3633 features
- HP inkjet technology.
- Print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 9 ppm for black and 6 ppm for color prints.
- Scanner resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Wireless connectivity.
- Copier resolution of up to 600 x 300 dpi.
- Output tray capacity of 25 pages.
- HP DeskJet 3633 setup file package
- I need HP DeskJet 3633 driver
- Need driver HP DeskJet 3633
- driver for windows 7
- driver download for HP DeskJet 3633 windows 10
- Installation package for HP DeskJet 3633
- Installation software setup file for HP DeskJet 3633
- Lost the HP DeskJet 3633 driver disk.
HP deskjet 3633 printer user’s quries:
WHY DOES MY PRINTER CONTINUALLY GO OFFLINE SINCE I HAVE TO HAVE WINDOWS 10???
Questions & Answers
Ask a question if you don't see what you are looking for. It's Free
Question: I keep getting the wrong printer information and cannot open the link and my printer states that something is wrong with "metered connections". I hate windows 10 and everything about it!!! asked by Linda
Answer: If you are facing any issue in downloading with Windows 10 metered connection then you can easily turn off this metered settings from the control panel.
Please follow the following instructions.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Network & Settings.
- Click on Wifi or Ethernet from left-side pane (It's the demand on how you connected your Internet through)
- Click on the current connected connection from right-side pane
Here you'll get the option "Set as metered connection". So, turn it off this option.