Download HP LaserJet P1102 Driver download for free for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Today, we come with one more printer driver, which is HP LaserJet Pro P1102 model number. In this page, we have shared HP LaserJet P1102 pro driver download link for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8, 8.1, W-indows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and MacOS x10.4 to x10.7. To download the driver, go to the download section below and click on download link listed there
There are two types of drivers are available for download, full feature driver & basic feature driver. Both drivers are already listed here in the download section.
How to download HP LaserJet P1102 printer driver.
To download the right printer driver you must know the exact version of the operating system running on your computer.
- Once you know your operating system, go to the download list below and choose your operating system from there.
- Next, you should download the HP LaserJet P1102 printer driver associated with your operating system
- HP laser jet p1102 driver for Windows 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008 32-bit / 64-bit.
- HP p1102 driver for Windows Server –
- Supported OS: Windows server 2012, 2016 32-bit / 64-bit.
- you can use Windows 10 driver on Windows server 2016, it should work.
- HP Laserjet 1102 driver for Linux – Know more)
- Supported OS: Linux, Fedora, Unix, Ubuntu
- Supported OS: Linux, Fedora, Unix, Ubuntu
- HP laser jet p1102 driver for Mac OS X – Download
- Supported OS: Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- HP LaserJet P1102 driver download links for Apple Mac v10.8 / Apple Mac v10.9 / Apple Mac v10.10 / Apple Mac v10.11 / Apple Mac v10.12, Mac OS X 10.13 are not available for download (Read more.) Either the drivers are inbuilt in the operating system or maybe this printer does not support these operating systems.
- You can download these drivers directly from HP LaserJet P1102 official download page.
Update: Added HP LaserJet P1102 official download page link. Added more information about “not available” drivers.
HP LaserJet P1102 Driver Compatibility
Many users are concerned about the compatibility of HP 1102 printer before installing it on their computer. This concern is completely justified because an incompatible driver can cause device malfunctions. Therefore, you can install our printer drivers on your computer without any hesitation. We have listed its supported operating system listed in above.
Option1: How to install the drivers for the printer using the CD wizard
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will pop up and prompt you to Install or run the program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement”.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP LaserJet P1102 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Option2: How to install the driver through Installation package
You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install HP LaserJet P1102 printer without CD (disc).
Method1 to download driver
- Go to HP LaserJet P1102 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it
- Choose your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Choose either the Basic Driver or Full Feature Driver. The Basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. The Full Feature package includes extra software, such as maintenance programs, utilities and even photo editing apps.
Method2 to download driver
- You can download driver through this page as well. Driver Download links are also given on this page, you can download it from here directly. Scroll above and find out the driver download link.
Then follow the below-given instructions to install HP LaserJet P1102 driver
- Click on the driver package and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Option 3: How to install the driver through “Add a printer” (Manually)
- Go to Start.
- Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add Printer.
- Choose to Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer or create a new one and then click Next.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next.
- Now all you have to do is select Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first from their own official website then extract them to the temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard.
- Click next again and then click Finish.
Our experts have prepared a short and precise installation guide for all our printer drivers. This has been done to simplify the driver installation process and to make it error-free. Although the installation procedure is simple, it’s different for each operating system. Therefore, you must read the instructions carefully and execute them as they are described.
HP LaserJet P1102 Uninstallation
Even after installing the right printer driver in a proper way if you are experiencing printer malfunctions, then it’s probably due to driver conflicts. Having driver conflicts on your computer can create multiple problems with various devices. However, getting rid of driver conflicts from your computer is a simple and easy process if you follow the right steps.
First, you should make a list of all the unnecessary and old drivers that are still installed on your computer. Preferably, you should uninstall all these drivers from your computer, since you don’t need them anymore or you have their newer version on your computer. However, if due to some reason you are unable to do that, then at least make sure that only useful drivers are running on your computer when you are using your HP 1102 printer.
HP Laser Jet P1102 pro printer detail
HP P1102 pro Printer Review
HP this laserjet P1102 printer model is the most selling model in its segment because of its laser printing technique and its economical printing. The printer size is also very compact in size, I loved it. Its maintenance is also very low in cost.
The HP LaserJet P1102 is a compact, affordable monochrome printer that can deliver top-quality prints while saving money by using less energy with its Instant-on Technology. In this guide, you will get access to working links for downloading the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 driver for multiple operating systems.
HP LaserJet P1102 pro Features
- HP Monochrome Laser technology.
- Print resolution of up to 1200 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 18 ppm for black prints.
- Processor speed of 266 MHz.
- The duty cycle of 5,000 pages per month.
- Supports mobile printing.
- Uses HP FastRes 1200 Image Enhancement Technology.
- Model number is: BOISB-0902-00
- Printer Number: CE651A / VNC6H18325.
Supported operating systems
- Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8 / 8.1 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 32-bit / 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.1 or later
Questions & Answers
Question: Required hp laser jet p 1102 driver need free software. asked by Zakir
Question: Kindly send me a driver driver for HP LASERJET P1102 i want to install to my laptop advent asked by ANTHONIA AHMODU
Answer: This driver is already listed in our download list. So please go to the download section and download windows 7 driver from there.
Question: Divers for the laserjet printer p1102 printer isn't seen. please send me a link on the email. asked by OTWAN
Answer: Windows 10 driver is already listed in the download list above. So, please go to the download section above and download windows 10 driver from there. We have sent you this driver through email as well.
Question: why I can not download HP LaserJet P1102? my computer were stolen , so that i loose my printer c d driver, now i have another computer and i need the driver for my printer,
please help me. asked by K.Channy
Answer: I just have checked the all download links and all are working perfectly fine. We recommend you to please use a diffrent browser to download the file. Here is the direct link to download the file, click here.
Question: I have HP LaserJet Professional P1102 printer, it was installed but there was a problem that forced to deinstall and I can not reinstall the printer. I ask you to solve the problem. HP LaserJet P1102 Windows 8 - 64bit. asked by Edgar
Answer: Sure, we provide you its software & driver package so that you can install this printer again. Here is the download link to download drivers for Windows 8 64-bit HP P1102 printer.