HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver Download
The HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer driver is designed for productivity and mobile printing to keep your business moving at work or at home. In this driver download guide, you will get direct links to download HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver for various operating systems, and complete information about their proper installation procedure.
How to download HP Officejet Pro 6230
Determine the operating system of the computer where you will be installing your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer. Now, choose that operating system from the list of operating systems mentioned on this page, and download the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer driver associated with it.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver compatibility
Many users are concerned about the compatibility of a printer driver before installing it on their computer. To resolve this concern we have already tested all our printer drivers with their respective operating systems and the HP Officejet Pro 6230 machine. We guarantee that you can install our drivers on your computer without worrying about any driver compatibility issues.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 supported operating systems
Windows 7 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit-64bit)
Windows Server 8 (32bit-64bit)
Mac OSX 10.1 or later
HP Officejet Pro 6230 installation
If you have doubts regarding the best way to install a printer driver, then you should read our driver installation guide. Our experts have prepared an installation guide which describes the right procedure for installing our printer drivers in short and easy way. Since, the installation process is different for each operating system you should read it carefully before starting the installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 uninstallation
Getting rid of driver conflicts is easy if you follow the right procedure. First, make a list of all the unnecessary and old printer drivers on your computer. Then, uninstall those drivers one-by-one. If you can’t uninstall a few drivers, then at least make sure that such drivers are not running on your computer when you are using the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 features
- HP InkJet printing technology.
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 29 ppm for black and 24 ppm for color prints.
- Wireless connectivity.
- Monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Driver Download
for windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, Server 2000, 2003 32-64 Bit, Linux, Mac.
- Manufactured By: HP
- Model Number: Officejet Pro 6230
- Supported OS: Windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, 2008 and MAC PCs
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct
- USB Port: Yes
- Scan Feature: YES
- Copy Feature: YES
- Fax Feature: YES
- Wireless Feature (Wi-Fi): YES
- Printer Ink: Laser
Follow the following Instructions to download the drivers.
Step1: First, get the Operating System info before download the drivers
Before download drivers you need to have the info about your operating system so that you can get download drivers according to your operating system.
- Get the “Operating system” and “System Architecture (system type)“.
If you don’t know how to do, click here to know, how to find “Operating system” and “system type” in computer.
Step2: Download the drivers here
We have listed all the latest drivers for HP Officejet Pro 6230 series printer here.
- Below, you can choose your “operating system” and “System Architecture” and then click on their Download link to download drivers.
- Click on the download link and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver Download Links
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows xp 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows vista 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows 7 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows 8 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows 8.1 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows 10 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows Server 2003 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows Server 2008 32bit / 64bit.
- Click here to get download HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows Apple Mac
- HP 6230 printer driver is not available for these particular operating systsems: Linux, Windows Server 2000, 2012, 2016. Either the drivers are inbuilt in the operating system or maybe this printer does not support these operating systems.
- Click here to go to HP official driver download page of 6230 model number printer.
Method1: Follow the following Instructions to install printer through driver package file.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept the Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so. (See below screenshot)
- Wait until detecting your printer.
- Click on Next, now your printer is detected here if you get green tick mark.
- Click on Finish to complete installation.
Method2: Install driver for the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer using driver CD:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Method3: Install driver for the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer through “Add a printer” option (Manually):
- Go to Start, Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first and then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard. click on have disk to choose driver manually from their extracted location.
- Extract the printer drivers. Usually, drivers are automatically extract into temp folder path: %temp%. Some drivers are automatically extract in C drive or another path, it depends on the printer brand.
- This printer package extracting the driver’s file in temp folder. Usually, it extracts in temp folder.
- After click on “Have disk“, type “%temp%” in path field and then click on “browse.“
- Browse will bring you in temp folder. Here, choose the package extracted folder and open it.
- Now choose the file named as “Autorun.inf” and open it. This file name may be vary, but the extension would be the same “.inf.“
- After click on “Open”, you will bring back to “Install from disk” menu with full path. Now, Click on OK to get drivers.
- Now, Click on NEXT.
- If you get below screen, then you have to choose the second option (replace the current driver).
- Click on Next.
- Choose the option as per your requirement that you would like to share your printer to another computer or not. Then click on NEXT.
Q. How to Download HP Officejet Pro 6230 drivers for Windows vista?
A. Scroll up and you will get the download link for all the windows version. Please find out the vista operating system Download link button.
Q. I lost my HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer software disk which came with the printer. Now how do I reinstall HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer on my computer?
A. To install your printer, you do not need any CD / DVD any more. Here we provides you the direct setup file link which would never need any CD disk. We have mentioned the drivers & software for HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer. Please scroll up and find out the download link as per your operating system.
Q. How do I install HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer?
A. Download the setup file and double click on downloaded file and follow the on screen installation instructions. You can find the download HP Officejet Pro 6230 link on top of the page, please scroll up to download the file.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get the answer as soon as possible and will be notified by email when someone answers. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.