Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver Download
for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 (32-64 Bit)
The Samsung ML-1665 is a compact laser printer that offers features like one-touch printing, fast print speeds and power-saving features along with impressive performance. In this driver download guide, you will find working links to download Samsung ML-1665 drivers for several operating systems and also given information on how to install those drivers in the shortest possible way.
How can I download Samsung ML-1665 driver if I lose its CD?
Downloading the driver for Samsung ML-1665 printer is a very simple task. You just have to go to the driver download section below and click on the given download button according to your operating system version or you can download them directly from the Samsung website. I have described both the methods below. Opt in to one of them and follow their download instructions properly.
There are two types of drivers available for Samsung 1665 printer: full feature driver and basic driver. Here’s how to download the Samsung ML-1665 printer driver:
How to download Samsung ML-1665 driver
Start by identifying the operating system on which you want to install your printer. In the list given below, you will find all the major operating systems supported by Samsung ML-1665 printer. Find your operating system in the list and download its Samsung ML-1665 printer driver. Follow the following Instructions to download the drivers.
Step1: Determine the operating system version
Before downloading drivers, you need to have the info about your operating system so that you can download drivers according to your operating system.
- Get the “Operating system” and “System Architecture (system type)“.
If you don’t know what to do, click here to find out how to find “Operating system” and “system type” in computer.
Step2: Download the drivers here
We have listed all the latest drivers for the Samsung ML-1665 series printer here.
- Below, you can choose your “operating system” and “System Architecture” and then click on their Download link to download drivers.
- Click on the download link and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download Links
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows XP | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows XP | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows vista | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows vista| 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 7| 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 7| 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 8 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 8 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 10 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows 10 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2000| 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2000| 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2003 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2003 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2008 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2008 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2012 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2012 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2016 | 32bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Server 2016 | 64bit – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Universal Driver for All Windows OS 32bit / 64bit – Download
- Microsoft Server 2019, Apple Mac OS 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, Big Sur 11 drivers are not available for download. Either the drivers are inbuilt in the operating system or maybe this printer does not support these operating systems.
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for MAC v10.0 to 10.9 – Download
- Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit / 64bit) – Download
- You can download this driver directly from Samsung ML-1665 official website
- Manufactured By: Samsung
- Model Number: ML-1665
- Supported OS: Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server, Linux and MAC PCs
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct
- USB Port: Yes
- Scan Feature: Yes
- Copy Feature: Yes
- Fax Feature: No
- Wireless Feature (Wi-Fi): No
- Printer Ink: Laser
How to install Samsung ML-1665 Printer Driver
There are 3 ways to install the above driver given driver on Windows-based computer. Check them out.
Method 1: Follow the following Instructions to install the printer through the driver package file.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept the Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so. (See below screenshot)
- Wait until detecting your printer.
- Click on Next, now your printer is detected here if you get green tick mark.
- Click on Finish to complete installation.
Method 2: Install driver for the Samsung ML-1665 printer using driver CD
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the Samsung ML-1665 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Method 3: Install driver for the Samsung ML-1665 printer through “Add a printer” option (Manually)
- Go to Start, Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first and then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard. click on have disk to choose driver manually from their extracted location.
- Extract the printer drivers. Usually, drivers are automatically extract into temp folder path: %temp%. Some drivers are automatically extract in C drive or another path, it depends on the printer brand.
- This printer package extracting the driver’s file in temp folder. Usually, it extracts in temp folder.
- After click on “Have disk“, type “%temp%” in path field and then click on “browse“
- Browse will bring you in temp folder. Here, choose the package extracted folder and open it.
- Now choose the file named as “Autorun.inf” and open it. This file name may be vary, but the extension would be the same “.inf“.
- After click on “Open”, you will bring back to “Install from disk” menu with full path. Now, Click on OK to get drivers.
- Now, Click on NEXT
- If you get below screen, then you have to choose the second option (replace the current driver)
- Click on Next
- Choose the option as per your requirement that you would like to share your printer to another computer or not. Then click on NEXT.
- Choose the option that “set your printer as default” and then click Finish.
Q. How to Download Samsung ML-1665 drivers for Windows vista?
A. Scroll up and you will get the download link for all the windows version. Please find out the vista operating system Download link button.
Q. I lost my Samsung ML-1665 printer software disk which came with the printer. Now how do I reinstall Samsung ML-1665 printer on my computer?
A. To install your printer, you do not need any CD / DVD any more. Here we provides you the direct setup file link which would never need any CD disk. We have mentioned the drivers & software for Samsung ML-1665 printer. Please scroll up and find out the download link as per your operating system.
Q. How do I install Samsung ML-1665 printer?
A. Download the setup file and double click on downloaded file and follow the on screen installation instructions. You can find the download Samsung ML-1665 link on top of the page, please scroll up to download the file.
Samsung ML-1665 driver compatibility.
Driver compatibility is the first thing that experts suggest to check about a printer driver. However, with our printer drivers you can skip this test. That’s because we have already tested the compatibility of our printer drivers with their respective operating systems and the Samsung ML-1665 machine. This has been done to ensure that everyone can install our drivers on their computers with complete confidence.
Samsung ML-1665 supported operating systems
Windows XP (32bit-64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit-64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit-64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit-64bit)
Mac OSX 10.1 or later
Samsung ML-1665 installation
For some users it’s difficult to find the right method for installing a printer driver. Therefore, we are providing an installation guide that will describe in easy steps the shortest way to install our printer drivers. The procedure of installation described is different for each operating system. Therefore, you should read the instructions attentively before starting the driver installation.
Samsung ML-1665 Uninstallation
Driver conflicts can significantly reduce the performance of your printer. To avoid driver conflicts you should uninstall all the unnecessary and old printer drivers from your computer. If due to some reasons you can’t do this, then at least ensure that only useful drivers are running on your computer when you are using Samsung ML-1665 printer.
Samsung ML-1665 Features
Samsung laser printing technology.
Print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Print speed of up to 16 ppm for black prints.
One-touch printing feature.
Samsung Anyweb Print feature.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free