When you have lost or damaged your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printer driver installation CD, then the best way forward is to install this Canon printer using its official Canon printer drivers. Using generic drivers can be risky as they are unable to fully utilize all the features of this Canon printer and in certain cases, they can reduce the performance of your Canon printer.
In this driver download guide, we are providing Canon LBP6020 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have taken special care to share only official Canon printer drivers on this page. Therefore, the drivers you will get from here are specific to this Canon printer and fully compatible with their respective OS versions. You will also find detailed installation guides for this 6020 Canon printer.
Steps to Download Canon LBP6020 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Canon laser printer in our OS list given below. Follow the download steps given below to download the appropriate driver for your preferred OS version.
- In our OS list, locate the operating system version where you want to install your Canon printer.
- Click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your Canon LBP6020 driver setup file.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver for Windows
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver for Mac
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Canon LBP6020 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download (122 MB)
Download the driver directly from the Canon LBP6020 official website.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
Proper installation of the Canon printer driver is important if you want to avail its best performance. However, if you have any doubts regarding the installation process of your Canon printer driver, then we can help you.
In this section, we are sharing the installation guides for the Canon LBP6020 driver package and the Canon LBP6020 INF driver.
Select the installation guide which one would you like to prefer for your printer and follow its installation instructions in their exact order to properly install the Canon printer driver on your computer.
1) Install Canon LBP6020 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the installation process for the full feature Canon LBP6020 driver on a Windows computer. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can install your Canon printer driver without any confusion. Following installation steps can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from here and wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Go to the folder where the driver files were extracted in the last step and run the ‘Setup.exe’ file.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the Canon Software License Agreement.
- In the Printer Installation screen, choose the ‘Install with USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will be warned that after starting the installation it can’t be stopped. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to proceed.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon LBP6020 driver package on your computer and your Canon printer is now ready to print documents.
2) Install Canon LBP6020 Printer Using INF Driver
Some users may want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon LBP6020 INF driver. For all such users we have shared below an installation guide, which clearly describes the right way of installing the Canon LBP6020 basic driver. Study our guide before starting the installation of your Canon printer driver.
Canon LBP6020 Features
The Canon LBP6020 is an i-SENSYS series of Canon printer, which has a sleek, space saving design making it an ideal printer for personal use. This monochrome laser printer can deliver high quality prints with up to 2400 dpi of resolution at speeds of up to 18 ppm.
The productive performance of this Canon machine is impressively matched by its exceptionally quiet and maintenance-free operation, which is also energy efficient, thus, offering you high performance and impressive user experience at low operational costs.
This Canon printer supports only Hi-speed USB connectivity option, which is enough for most home users.
Toner Cartridge Details
This Canon mono laser printer uses one Black (725) toner cartridge, which has a print yield of up to 1600 pages.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........