An outdated scanner driver can cause improper communication between your computer and your scanner. Therefore, if you have the Canon LiDe 110 scanner and are searching for its latest drivers, then this driver download guide can help you. The Canon LiDe 110 scanner is a flatbed scanner capable of delivering high resolution scans. This standalone scanner supports USB connectivity. The high-speed USB cable in this scanner serves the dual purpose of allowing connection and power. There are many other features of this scanner, but you can fully avail those features only when you install this Canon scanner by using its genuine Canon scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we will be providing the Canon LiDe 110 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have taken special care to share only genuine Canon scanner drivers on this page. Therefore, all the drivers you will find on this page are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. You will also find on this page complete installation guides for the proper installation of these scanner drivers. If you want to download any other genuine Canon driver, software or firmware for this Canon scanner, then we have provided a download instructional guide for doing that as well.
Steps to Download Canon LiDe 110 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Canon scanner have been mentioned in the OS list given in the download section. In order to download your preferred Canon scanner driver from that list you must follow the download steps given below.
- Go through our OS list to locate the operating system where you want to install your Canon scanner driver.
- Click on the download button related to your preferred OS version to begin the download of your Canon LiDe 110 driver setup file.
Canon LiDe 110 Driver for Windows
Canon LiDe 110 Driver for Mac
Canon LiDe 110 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
How to Download Canon LiDe 110 Software & Driver from Canon Website
On this page, we have shared genuine Canon scanner drivers for multiple operating systems, but if you want any other driver or software for this scanner, then you can get it directly from the Canon website. In this section, we will describe the steps to download genuine Canon LiDe 110 software and drivers directly from the Canon website.
- Click the following link to visit the Canon LiDe 110 official website.
- In the Canon support page, click on ‘Drivers’ option if you want to download the drivers. If you want to download the software, manuals, apps, firmware, etc., then click on the related option.
- In the Operating System drop-down list, choose the operating system version for which you want the driver. As an example, we have chosen the ‘Windows 10 (32-bit)’ OS version.
- Scroll to find the driver that you want to download and click on the ‘Download’ button associated with that driver.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to confirm the download of the driver file.
That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the genuine Canon LiDe 110 software and driver for your preferred operating system. You can follow the above-mentioned steps to download all types of software, drivers, firmware, etc. from this Canon website.
How to Install Canon LiDe 110 Driver
Proper communication between the Canon scanner and your computer can be achieved only when you install your Canon scanner driver by using its right installation procedure. Therefore, in this section, we will share the installation guides for the Canon scanner driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the installation guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions in their correct order to properly install your Canon scanner driver on your computer.
1) Install Canon LiDe 110 Scanner Using Driver Package
In this driver installation guide, we will describe the installation steps for the Canon LiDe 110 scanner driver package. Each installation step is associated with an image file so that you can properly understand and execute the complete installation process. The following installation steps can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the scanner driver package file downloaded from this page and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the installation setup wizard to load itself.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup wizard, click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- Wait for the installation of the scanner driver on your computer.
- Now, connect your Canon scanner with your computer by using a USB cable, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the scanner driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Canon LiDe 110 driver on your computer and your Canon scanner is now ready to scan documents and images.
2) Install Canon LiDe 110 Scanner Using INF Driver
Installation process for the scanner driver and the printer driver is almost the same. Therefore, if you want to install the Canon LiDe 110 INF driver on your computer, then you should read the installation guide given below. Although, our guide describes the installation method for the Canon basic printer driver, but you can follow the exact same steps to install your Canon LiDe 110 basic scanner driver on your computer. In the package box of this Canon scanner, you will find one Canon LiDe 110 color image scanner, one document kit and one USB cable.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
In this article you have learned how to download and install Canon LiDe 110 scanner driver on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.