The Canon PIXMA TS5051 all-in-one printer can deliver high quality prints at good speed along with low power consumption. This inkjet printer uses a five cartridge print mechanism to deliver top quality color prints. It supports wireless connectivity as well which allows you to print directly from other wireless devices, like smartphones, laptops, etc. If you want to get the best performance of this all-in-one, then you must install it by using its genuine Canon printer drivers.
In the driver download section below, we are sharing the Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only genuine Canon printer drivers which are fully compatible with their respective operating systems have been shared below. To help you, we have also shared installation instructions for error-less installation
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver
Select the operating system from the below given OS list where you want to install your printer driver. Next, click on the download link in-front of the operating system version that you chose, to start downloading the Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver setup file.
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA TS5051 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver
In the installation guides given below we have shared the correct method of installing the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. You must read our installation guide related to your driver type before you start the installation of your printer driver as it will help you in avoiding printer driver installation errors.
1) Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer Using Driver Package
Here, we will describe in simple steps the proper way to install your Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver package. We have provided images for each installation step so that you can follow them correctly. Although the installation steps have been provided for the Windows 10 OS, you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Run the newly downloaded Canon driver package and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Wait for the installer to collect the necessary information from the software.
- Select the Country or Region of your residence and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Click on the ‘Agree’ button to take the survey program after the completion of the driver installation. If you don’t want to take the survey, then choose the ‘Do not agree’ button it’s not going to affect the driver installation.
- Wait for the installer to process the information.
- Select ‘Deactivate the block’ to bypass your Windows Firewall restriction, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connection Method screen, click on the ‘USB Connection’ and press the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- If USB cable is connected to your Canon printer, then disconnect the USB cable and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the additional driver files to be downloaded on your printer.
- Wait for the driver to install on your computer.
- Now, connect your printer with the USB cable and switch-on your printer. Follow the prompts to complete the driver installation process.
After successfully installing the full feature Canon PIXMA TS5051 driver you can use this device to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this printer by using its Canon PIXMA TS5051 INF driver, then we would recommend reading the installation guide given below. Our guide clearly describes the right method of installing the Canon INF driver on a Windows computer.
This Canon printer uses one Black (CLI-570BK), one Pigment Black (CLI-570PGBK), one Cyan (CLI-571C), one Magenta (CLI-571M) and one Yellow (CLI-571Y) ink cartridge.