If you would like to have a multi-function printer which is easy to setup, simple to use, has a compact design and is available in attractive colors, then the Canon PIXMA TS5320 all-in-one is for you. This inkjet printer supports USB and Wireless connectivity, which makes it suitable for all types of users. There are many more advanced features of this machine, which you can fully utilize only when you install this device by using its genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers.
The drivers are available with the software CD that came with the printer when you purchased it, but most of the time, it can easily get scratched or misplaced.
In this case, you can easily get the driver online. You can simply go to its official driver download page and get the download from there. Alternatively, we will be sharing the same driver download links in the download section below. I request that you please check it out.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Additionally, I have shared the installation instructions below so that you can easily install them without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver
In the OS list given below, choose your preferred operating system version and click on its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver setup file.
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Windows XP (32bit / 64bit) – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Windows Vista (32bit / 64bit) – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (83.86 MB)
- Canon Pixma TS5320 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32/64bit) – Download (83.86 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (83.86 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Windows 11 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (83.86 MB)
- Canon TS5320 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 (32/64bit) – Download (83.86 MB)
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15 – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Mac OS 11.x, 12.x – Not Available
- Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA TS5320 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5320 Driver
Here, you will get the installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Find the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation steps in the correct order to properly install your Canon driver.
1) Install Canon PIXMA TS5320 Using Driver Package
In the installation steps given below we have explained the complete process of properly installing the Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver package on a Windows computer. The installation steps given below can be followed for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the Canon driver file and click on the ‘Yes’ button in the User Account Control window.
- Wait for the extraction of the driver files.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to continue to allow the installer to use your internet connection.
- Wait for the installer to download the necessary drivers on your computer.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- If you want to use the Canon services, then click on the ‘Agree’ button, otherwise, click on the ‘Do not agree’ button. Your choice will not affect the installation process.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Wait as the installer processes the information.
- Wait as the installer checks your printer status.
- In the Connection Method, select the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the installer installs the drivers on your computer.
- Now, connect your Canon device with your computer by using the USB cable and follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver on your computer.
2) Install Canon PIXMA TS5320 Using INF Driver
We are providing below the Canon PIXMA TS5320 basic driver installation guide. Study our guide to properly install your Canon PIXMA TS5320 INF driver on your Windows computer.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer from Canon uses one Black (PG-260) and one Color (CL-261) ink cartridge, which can print up to 180 pages per cartridge.