If you want to re-install the TVS MSP 270 STAR dot matrix printer driver, but have lost its software CD, then, you should download and install only official TVS printer drivers. The TVS MSP 270 STAR printer is an ideal choice to print bills, receipts and invoices at high speeds. This TVS dot matrix printer supports USB, Parallel and Serial port connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the TVS MSP 270 STAR driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. You will get only official TVS printer drivers on this page. Additionally, we have provided detailed installation guides for these TVS drivers so that you can install your TVS printer driver without any problems.
Steps to Download TVS MSP 270 STAR Driver
Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install this TVS dot matrix printer, then use the download button related to your chosen OS version to begin the download of your TVS MSP 270 STAR driver setup file.
TVS MSP 270 STAR Driver for Windows
TVS MSP 270 STAR Driver for Mac
TVS MSP 270 STAR Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS MSP 270 STAR official website.
How to Install TVS MSP 270 STAR Driver
In this section, we are sharing installation guides for the TVS driver package and the TVS INF driver. You must study the installation guide which is related to your driver type before you start the installation of your TVS printer driver. Doing this will help you in avoiding printer driver installation mistakes.
1) Install TVS MSP 270 STAR Printer Using Driver Package
In this guide, we have provided the installation steps for the proper installation of the TVS MSP 270 STAR driver package on a Windows computer. Each installation step is associated with an image file so that you can follow the installation process without any confusion. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package setup file and wait for the setup program to load itself on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select the ‘TVS MSP 270 Star’ model, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your TVS dot matrix printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process. Otherwise, click on the ‘Manual’ button to choose the port manually and install your printer driver.
- From the list of available ports, choose the port where you want to install your TVS printer. In this example, we have chosen the ‘LPT1’ port. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- When you see the message that the TVS printer driver is installed successfully, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the TVS MSP 270 STAR driver package on your computer and your TVS dot matrix printer will be ready for printing after you connect it with your computer.
2) Install TVS MSP 270 STAR Printer Using INF Driver
For users who want to install this TVS dot matrix printer by using its TVS MSP 270 STAR INF driver we have shared below an installation guide. Our guide describes the right process of installing the TVS MSP 270 STAR basic driver on a Windows computer.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
TVS MSP 270 Ink Detail
This TVS dot matrix printer uses one Black ribbon cartridge which has a life of 40 million characters.