You can easily resolve many of your Brother DCP L2535D printer problems by updating its printer and scanner drivers. The Brother DCP L2535D all-in-one printer has been designed for use in a business establishment and has all the features which can make it deliver a superior performance. This monochrome laser printer only supports USB connectivity, but that’s enough for you if you don’t want to use this machine over a network.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the Brother DCP L2535D driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Here, you will get only genuine Brother printer and scanner drivers, which are fully compatible with their respective OS versions. Additionally, we have provided their comprehensive driver installation guides so that you can install your printer and scanner drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Brother DCP L2535D Driver
This Brother printer supports almost all major operating systems and all of them have been mentioned in our OS list given below. Please follow the download steps given below to get the Brother printer and scanner drivers that are most suitable for your OS version.
- Locate the operating system on our OS list where you want to install this Brother printer.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Brother DCP L2535D driver setup file.
Brother DCP L2535D Driver for Windows
Brother DCP L2535D Driver for Mac
Brother DCP L2535D Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Brother DCP L2535D official website.
How to Install Brother DCP L2535D Driver
This Brother all-in-one printer can deliver its best performance only when you install its printer and scanner drivers by using their proper installation procedure. If you have any doubts regarding the installation process of the Brother drivers, then we have shared two installation guides for your help.
The first installation guide describes the installation process for the Brother driver package, while the second installation guide explains how you can properly install the Brother INF driver. Read the guide suitable for your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
A) Install Brother DCP L2535D Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the right installation process for the full feature Brother DCP L2535D driver on a Windows computer. We have attached an image file with each installation step so that you can understand the installation process without any confusion. You can use the following installation process for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from this page and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the driver installer program will load itself. In the Welcome screen, choose your preferred language, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘I accept the license agreement’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer program to search for your printer.
- Connect your Brother laser printer with your computer by using a USB cable and turn-on your printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Brother DCP L2535D driver package on your computer and your Brother all-in-one printer is now ready to print documents.
B) Install Brother DCP L2535D Printer Using INF Driver
If you have decided to install this Brother MFP by using its Brother DCP L2535D INF driver, then you must read the installation guide shared below. Our guide explains in simple steps the right method to install the Brother 2535 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Toner Cartridge Details
This Brother laser printer uses one Black toner cartridge for printing. The standard Black (TN-2405) toner cartridge can print up to 1200 pages, while the high yield Black (TN-2455) toner cartridge can print up to 3000 pages.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........