The Brother MFC-J460DW all-in-one printer is a compact, user-friendly and economical machine for home and small business users. This color inkjet printer can also perform scan, copy and fax functions. Wireless connectivity feature of this printer makes it a highly versatile machine for office users. This multi-function device has features like duplex printing and automatic document feeder which further improves its productivity.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Brother MFC-J460DW driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine Brother printer drivers, we have also shared their installation instructions so that you can install your drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your Brother printer, then use its download link to get your Brother MFC-J460DW driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit & 64bit – Download (358.0 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 32bit & 64bit – Download (44.98 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Windows Server 2016, 2019 32bit & 64bit – Download (44.98 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 11.0 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver (2.5 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 10.15 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver (2.28 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 10.14 – Download (47.57 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 – Download (47.5 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 10.9, 10.10 – Download (47.51 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Mac OS 10.8 – Download (45.37 MB)
- Brother MFC-J460DW driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Printer Driver (2.53 MB) / Scanner Driver 32bit (90.4 KB) / 64bit (107 KB)
- Download the driver directly from the Brother MFC-J460DW official website.
How to Install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
We have shared installation guides for the Brother driver package and the Brother INF driver. Read the guide which is suitable for your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Using Driver Package
Follow the installation steps given below to install the Brother MFC-J460DW driver package on your computer. Below mentioned steps can be followed for all the Windows operating systems.
- Run the drive package, choose your preferred language and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Accept the license agreement and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- From the listed connection types, choose the ‘Local Connection USB’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your Brother printer with your computer and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose ‘Standard’ installation option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver on your computer.
- If you want you can install ‘PaperPort’ software on your computer or skip its installation, then choose the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the additional options you want to perform after driver installation, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the driver installation.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Brother MFC-J460DW driver on your computer.
2) Install Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Using INF Driver
The driver installation guide shared below describes the process for installing the Brother MFC-J460DW INF driver on a Windows computer. Read our guide carefully before installing your Brother INF driver.
Brother MFC-J460DW Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer from Brother uses one Black (LC201BK), one Cyan (LC201C), one Magenta (LC201M) and one Yellow (LC201Y) ink cartridge, which have a page yield of up to 260 pages per cartridge.