Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver download for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OSX 10.1 or later
Brother Printer HL-L5200DW Driver Download – The Brother HL-L5200DW is a monochrome laser printer capable of delivering high-quality prints at good speed and low costs. Here you will find genuine links to download Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for various operating systems. You will also learn about the shortest way to install those drivers on their operating systems.
How to download Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver
First determine the version of the operating system where you will be installing your Brother HL-L5200DW printer. Select the operating system in the list of multiple operating systems given below and download its associated Brother HL-L5200DW driver.
Driver Download List
- Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Brother HL-5200DW driver for Server 2000 (32bit) → Download
- Brother HL-5200DW driver for Server 2003 to 2019 (32bit/64bit) → Download
- Brother Printer HL-L5200DW driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download
- Brother HL-L5200DW driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Downoad
- You may download the same drivers from Brother’s official website.
Installing a compatible printer driver on your computer is necessary for the proper functioning of your computer and your printing device. That’s why we have fully tested all our printer drivers for their compatibility with their respective operating systems and the Brother HL-L5200DW printer. So that you can rely on our drivers without any hesitation.
To avoid improper driver installation we have provided a driver installation guide on this page. In our guide you will find complete information about the shortest way to install our printer drivers on your computer. However, you must remember that the installation process is different for each operating system and must be read carefully before starting the driver installation.
Uninstallation: Driver conflicts can cause several kinds of printer malfunctions. To remove driver conflicts from your computer you must uninstall all the unnecessary and old drivers from your computer. If due to some reason you are unable to do that, then you must ensure that such drivers are not running on your computer when you are using your Brother Printer HL-L5200DW printer.
1. Brother Monochrome Laser print technology.
2. Printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
3. Print speed of up to 42 ppm for black prints.
4. Built-in duplex printing.
5. Input tray capacity of 250 pages.