If your Canon G2060 series printer is having minor problems, you can easily fix them by updating its drivers to the latest version but you have to ensure that it will be downloaded from its official website and it should be the latest one as well.
We assure you that the Canon Pixma G2060 series driver that you can download from the links below is the latest driver. It support Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x OS. We’ve also provided you with a detailed guide on how to set up this Canon G2060 printer on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Steps to Download Canon G2060 Series Driver
In our OS list, you will find all the operating systems supported by this Canon inkjet printer. Choose the operating system where you want to install this Canon printer, then use its download link to get your Canon PIXMA G2060 series driver setup file.
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac
Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon G2060 series official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G2060 Series Driver
There are two options to install this Canon pixma G2060 printer on a Windows computer: full feature driver and basic driver. The full feature driver pack has all the drivers, software and its utilities too, but in a basic driver you will only get the necessary drivers that can help you to print and scan basic features.
1) Install Canon G2060 Series Printer Using Driver Package
In this guide, you’ll get a step-by-step guide on how you can install canon g2060 full feature drivers on your computer without any hassle. Please follow the following instructions carefully.
- Run the full feature driver file download from this page and wait for the unpacking of its driver files to complete.
- In the Welcome screen, you can start the setup process by clicking on the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- During the installation process the setup program will download some files via the internet. Firewall or security software on your computer may alert you against downloading or installing driver files. Ignore this warning and select the option which will allow you to complete the driver installation process. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Setup program will acquire the information on the latest driver and software, then it will download them on your computer. Wait for this process to complete.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- You will be asked to share the information related to your Canon printer with the Canon website. If you want to share the information, then you click on the ‘Agree’ button, otherwise, click on the ‘Do not agree’ button.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the ‘OK’ button.
- The setup program will start processing the provided information, just wait for the process to be completed.
- The setup program will now install the Canon drivers and software on your computer and wait for the installation to complete.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer via USB cable and make sure that the printer is switched on, then follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon G2060 series driver package on your computer. Your Canon inkjet printer is now ready for printing.
2) Install Canon G2060 Series Printer Using Basic Driver
If you want to install the Canon G2060 series basic driver on a Windows computer, then you should follow the installation steps given below. Please follow the below mentioned installation process for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the basic printer driver file and the extraction of files will begin. Wait for the extraction to be completed.
- In the Welcome screen, you will be informed that the firewall on your computer might alert you against installing the Canon basic printer drivers. Please ignore this warning and choose the option that allows you to proceed with the installation process. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your Place of Residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, accept the end user license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and turn-on your printer. The setup program will detect your Canon printer and guide you through the installation process, just follow the instructions as they appear on your screen.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon G2060 series INF driver on your computer. You can start using your Canon printer for printing.
Canon PIXMA G2060 Series Features
The Canon G2060 series all-in-one printer is best suited for users who regularly print high volumes of text documents and photos but want to keep their printing costs to a minimum. Although the print speed of this Canon printer is low, its print quality is impressive. Due to integrated ink tanks, you can print a lot of pages after a single refill, which dramatically reduces the printing costs. The Canon inkjet printer can be connected using USB and Wireless connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge Details
You will get the ink for this Canon inkjet printer in Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles. The Black (GI 71 PGBK) ink bottle can print up to 6000 pages. While the Cyan (GI 71 C), Magenta (GI 71 M) and Yellow (GI 71 Y) ink bottles offer a composite page yield of almost 7700 pages.