When installing your Canon ImageCLASS MF634Cdw printer, you should opt for the latest version of its full feature driver. That’s because, the full feature driver contains all the necessary drivers and software for a printer.
To download the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw printer driver, you may simply go to its official website. If in case the official website is not working then you have an alternate option to download the from this page below, please check out the download section below.
In the download section, I have provided the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw driver download links which offer one-click downloads to the latest drivers for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Once the driver has been downloaded you can read their installation guide as well.
Steps to Download Canon MF634Cdw Driver
Step 1: Select your preferred operating system.
Step 2: Click on the download button to download your Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw driver setup file.
Canon MF-634Cdw Driver for Windows
Canon MF634Cdw Driver for Mac
Canon MF634Cdw Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw official website.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Driver
I have shared in this section the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Select the appropriate guide and follow its steps to install your Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw printer drivers.
1) Install Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Printer Using Driver Package
Following installation guide explains the installation process for the full feature Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw driver, which can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file and wait for its files to extract into your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the Setup Wizard, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, accept the Canon Software License Agreement by clicking on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Select the Type of Connection screen, select the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the setup wizard copies the driver files on your computer.
- If you want to connect your Canon printer now, then connect it with your computer via USB cable. Otherwise, click on the ‘Skip’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm your decision.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to agree with the Canon Software License Agreement.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to accept the Canon special offers.
- When you see the message that installation is complete, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
That’s it, installation of the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw driver package has successfully completed on your computer.
2) Install Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Printer Using Basic Driver
Read the installation guide shared below to properly install the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw basic driver (INF driver) on your computer. Check out this guide: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Features
The Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw all-in-one printer is designed to keep up with the business demands of office users and is capable of performing a wide range of functions.
The color laser printer supports auto duplex printing and auto document feeder features. You can easily connect this printer with your computer by using its USB, Ethernet and Wireless connectivity options.
Toner Cartridge of Canon MF634Cdw Printer
This laser printer uses one Black (1242C001), one Cyan (1241C001), one Magenta (1240C001) and one Yellow (1239C001) toner cartridge for printing, which can print up to 1400 pages, 1300 pages, 1300 pages and 1300 pages respectively.