Since the Canon MF4770n is a multifunction printer, the best driver for installing this printer are the ones available on the Canon MF4770n software CD. When you are unable to install those drivers from the CD, then you should use the latest Canon MF4770n driver package which available for download on its official website or from the below-given download section.
Here, you will get Canon MF4770n driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2003 and Server 2016 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The driver package you will get from this page includes the Canon MF4770n scanner driver.
Use the download link associated with your favorite operating system to download your Canon MF4770n driver setup file.
- Canon MF4770n driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Server 2003, Server 2008 32bit → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 64bit → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Mac OS X (10.9 to 10.15) → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Mac OS X 10.8 → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Mac OS X 10.7 → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Mac OS X 10.6 → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Mac OS X 10.5 → Download
- Canon MF4770n driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon MF4770n official website.
Basic Driver vs Full Feature Driver
If you install the Canon MF4770n basic driver, then you will be able to use only basic features of this devices, like printing, scanning and copying. However, if you install the full feature Canon MF4770n driver, then you will get additional utilities that can be used to improve the productivity of this all-in-one by accessing all its features.
How to install Canon MF4770n driver
We have clearly explained in simple steps the right method of installing a printer driver. Please, read our installation guide given below before starting your printer driver installation.
Canon MF4770n Supported Operating Systems
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
Canon MF4770n Performance
This mono laser all-in-one from Canon has been designed for use in small and medium-sized offices. The output print quality delivered by this printer is truly impressive. The control panel of this device can tilt up and down, which makes it easy to operate and also offers a simple way to access all the features of this Canon MFP.
This Canon printer uses one Black (3500B001AA) toner cartridge.