It happens many times that users lose their Canon PIXMA G2000 software CD which had all the drivers, firmware and manual of this printer. If you are facing this problem, then keep reading this article till the end because here we will share the right way to download and install it on your computer.
On this page, we are providing Canon PIXMA G2000 driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The Canon PIXMA G2000 driver package you will get from here is bundled with the scanner driver of this all-in-one.
Steps to download Canon PIXMA G2000 printer driver
Follow the steps below to download the driver:
- Choose your preferred operating system from our list.
- Use its download button to download your Canon PIXMA G2000 driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- Canon G2000 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32, 64bit) → Download
- Canon PIXMA G2000 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 (32, 64bit) → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2000 driver for Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.15 → Download
- Canon PIXMA G2000 driver for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 → Download
- Canon PIXMA G2000 driver for Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.6 → Download
- Canon PIXMA G2000 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA G2000 official website.
Printer Driver Update: Regularly update your printer driver with its latest official version. This step is necessary to get the best performance from your printer. That’s because each new update is released after removing all the bugs found in the existing version of the printer driver.
How to install driver
Before you start the installation of your full feature Canon PIXMA G2000 driver you should carefully read our driver installation guide provided below. This will help you in avoiding printer driver installation mistakes.
- Check how to install driver using its installer
- How to Install printer driver manually by using its basic driver
This Canon all-in-one is best suited for users who want high volume prints at a low cost. The ink tank system of this printer reduces print costs and the need for regular cartridge refilling. The scan and copy functions are satisfactorily performed by this device. The output quality of this printer is really good and it supports borderless printing.
Ink for this Canon printer comes in Black (GI-790-BK), Cyan (GI-790-C), Magenta (GI-790-M) and Yellow (GI-790-Y) ink bottles.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue, you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Be the first one to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.