The best drivers for Canon PIXMA G2010 all-in-one inkjet printer are the genuine Canon drivers. Therefore, we are sharing the latest Canon PIXMA G2010 driver package for various operating systems along with their installation instructions.
The Canon PIXMA G2010 is an all-in-one printer which uses ink tank technology for low cost printing. Despite low print cost, the quality of prints is really good as the print resolution offered by this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The top print speed of this printer is 8 ppm for black and 5 ppm for color prints.
On this page, we are offering Canon PIXMA G2010 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All drivers shared below are fully compatible with their respective OS and can be installed as an alternative to the software CD drivers of this printer.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA G2010 Driver
- Locate your preferred operating system from our list below.
- Use its download button to get your Canon PIXMA G2010 driver setup file.
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Windows XP, Vista → Not Available
- Canon G2010 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) → Download (Full Feature)
- Canon G2010 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) → Download (Basic Driver)
- Basic .inf Printer Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10 (32bit) → Download (Printer .inf file)
- Basic .inf Scanner Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit) → Download (Scanner .inf file)
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 → Not Available (You may use the above basic driver, it will work)
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 11 Big Sur → Not Available
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA G2010 official website.
Update Printer Driver
The latest driver version released by the Canon for this printer has the least number of bugs in it. Therefore, you should update this printer’s driver with its latest full feature Canon PIXMA G2010 driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Server 2000 to 2019 (Uee basic driver)
How to Install Canon PIXMA G2010 Driver
Proper installation of your printer driver is possible only when you use the right installation method. For your ease, we have described that method in our printer driver installation guide given below. Read our guide carefully before installing your printer driver.
Check out the How-to install video tutorial:
The installation steps for the Canon PIXMA G2010 driver package we have shared below are for Windows 10 operating system, but you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Run the driver package and wait for its files to self-extract.
- Click ‘Start Setup’ button on the Welcome screen.
- Wait as the application gathers details for downloading drivers.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select your ‘Region’, then your ‘Country’ and finally, click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Accept the survey program by clicking on ‘Agree’ button. If you want, then you can choose ‘Do not agree’ it will not make any difference on driver installation.
- Wait as the installer processes information.
- If ‘Deactivate the block’ option is not chosen by default, then choose it. Doing this will ensure that your Windows Firewall will allow this software to make the necessary changes on your Windows operating system. Then, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Wait as the status for printer gets checked.
- Wait for the download of applications to complete.
- Wait as the MP Drivers get installed on your computer.
- Now connect one end of the printer USB cable to your Canon printer and its other end to your computer. Then, turn-on your Canon printer.
- Wait for the program to detect your printer.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Here, you can choose to click ‘Start’ button to print the test page, or else, click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- If you want to set this Canon printer as your default printer, then choose ‘Set as default printer’ option, otherwise, leave this option unchecked. Then, click ‘Next’ button.
- In this Window, you can choose which software you want to install on your computer. We are not installing any additional software. Then, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on ‘Exit’ to complete the driver installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed your Canon PIXMA G2010 printer on your computer and its ready for use.
If nothing worked for you, then you’ll have to install it manually using its basic driver like this: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon PIXMA G2010 Ink Details
Ink for this Canon inkjet printer is available in Black (GI-790 B), Cyan (GI-790 C), Magenta (GI-790 M) and Yellow (GI-790 Y) ink bottles.