The best drivers for Canon PIXMA G2010 all-in-one inkjet printer are the genuine Canon drivers. Therefore, we are sharing the latest Canon PIXMA G2010 driver package for various operating systems along with their installation instructions. The serial number of this printer is: QH7-7381-04.
The Canon PIXMA G2010 is an all-in-one printer which uses ink tank technology for low cost printing. Despite low print cost, the quality of prints is really good as the print resolution offered by this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The top print speed of this printer is 8 ppm for black and 5 ppm for color prints. Its serial number is: 2313c018.
On this page, we are offering Canon PIXMA G2010 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All drivers shared below are fully compatible with their respective OS and can be installed as an alternative to the software CD drivers of this printer.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA G2010 Driver
- Locate your preferred operating system from our list below.
- Use its download button to get your Canon PIXMA G2010 driver setup file.
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Windows XP, Vista → Not Available
- Canon G2010 driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32/64bit) → Download (Full Feature)
- Canon G2010 driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32/64bit) → Download (Basic Driver)
- Basic .inf Printer Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32bit) → Download (Printer .inf file)
- Basic .inf Scanner Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64bit) → Download (Scan .inf file)
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Server 2000 to 2022 → Download (Alternatively, you may use the above given basic driver, it will work)
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15 → Download
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for macOS 11.x Big Sur
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for macOS 12.x Monterey
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for macOS 13.x Ventura
- Canon PIXMA G2010 driver for Linux and Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA G2010 official website.
Update Printer Driver
The latest driver version released by Canon for this printer has the least number of bugs in it. Therefore, you should update this printer’s driver with its latest full feature Canon PIXMA G2010 driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 to Windows 11 (32bit / 64bit)
- Server 2000 to 2022 (Use basic driver)
How to Install Canon PIXMA G2010 Driver
Proper installation of your printer driver is possible only when you use the right installation method. For your ease, we have described that method in our printer driver installation guide given below. Read our guide carefully before installing your printer driver.
Check out the How-to install video tutorial:
The installation steps for the Canon PIXMA G2010 driver package we have shared below are for Windows 10 operating system, but you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Run the driver package and wait for its files to self-extract.
- Click ‘Start Setup’ button on the Welcome screen.
- Wait as the application gathers details for downloading drivers.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select your ‘Region’, then your ‘Country’ and finally, click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Accept the survey program by clicking on ‘Agree’ button. If you want, then you can choose ‘Do not agree’ it will not make any difference on driver installation.
- Wait as the installer processes information.
- If ‘Deactivate the block’ option is not chosen by default, then choose it. Doing this will ensure that your Windows Firewall will allow this software to make the necessary changes on your Windows operating system. Then, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Wait as the status for printer gets checked.
- Wait for the download of applications to complete.
- Wait as the MP Drivers get installed on your computer.
- Now connect one end of the printer USB cable to your Canon printer and its other end to your computer. Then, turn-on your Canon printer.
- Wait for the program to detect your printer.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Here, you can choose to click ‘Start’ button to print the test page, or else, click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- If you want to set this Canon printer as your default printer, then choose ‘Set as default printer’ option, otherwise, leave this option unchecked. Then, click ‘Next’ button.
- In this Window, you can choose which software you want to install on your computer. We are not installing any additional software. Then, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on ‘Exit’ to complete the driver installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed your Canon PIXMA G2010 printer on your computer and its ready for use.
If nothing worked for you, then you’ll have to install it manually using its basic driver like this: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon PIXMA G2010 Ink Details
Ink for this Canon inkjet printer is available in Black (GI-790 B), Cyan (GI-790 C), Magenta (GI-790 M) and Yellow (GI-790 Y) ink bottles.
Questions & Answers
Question: How do I scan the document?
Answer: Read this tutorial to learn how to scan. You can also download the IJ Scan Utility from here. However, once you have installed its full feature driver, the IJ scan utility will be installed automatically.
Question: I have a Canon G2010 printer and Ubuntu 20.04.4 OS and i cannot find any driver files on the website. So how am I supposed to use my printer with my OS?
Answer: Try this driver: https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0100009240/22/linux-UFRII-drv-v550-m17n-00.tar.gz
canon driver setup
Your product is very helpful to us.
Thanks for visiting.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so mosh very helpful to us
You’re most welcome!!
INK NOT COME IN
canon g2010 printer driver not installing 3rd step in filed. installation failure for 3rd step.
click [Back to Top ] and restart the setup
plz solve this problem.
Try the following fixes:
1) Uninstall the printer manually from your computer completely. Here are the instructions on how to remove a printer driver completely from your computer.
2) Update your Windows – Make sure your Windows is updated with the latest patch.
3) Install the latest dot.net framework.
4) If the full feature driver doesn’t work, then try this basic driver: https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0100009115/02/mpp_-win-g2010-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Canon G2010 printer driver for Window XP
In windows XP, you’ll have to install it manually using its basic driver. Here’s its basic drivers: https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/download/canon-pixma-g2010/canon-pixma-g2010-basic-printer-driver.zip
it realy worked thank you
THANK YOU! GREAT HELP… THANK YOU SO MUCH
You’re most welcome!!
pls help thank you
Please explain the problem you are facing, I’ll do my best to help you.
in step 3 & 4 the installation failed
There might be a Canon server problem. I would suggest to try again later after some time. Also turn off the antivirus firewall for a while to make sure it is not interrupting the Canon installer’s connection.
If the full feature driver doesn’t work then try to install the driver manually. The best driver download link and its installation guide is already given above, please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.
Hello, I use Macbook Pro 12.5.1
The printer model is Canon G2010
Is there a driver that can be used thanks
For Mac, its drivers are not available, even on Canon’s official website. You’ll have to try another way to install it on macOS.
Try this Apple Driver Updater for Canon on your macOS 12.5.1, it will update the Canon G2010 driver automatically. Try it once and let me know the result.
My MacBook Air (MacOs Monterey version 12.6.2) doesn’t have the drivers to run the G2010 printer. Do you have a solution? Thank you
Try this driver: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vxgj3gn1i9vph0a/gutenprint-5.3.3.dmg
Hi, I tried to install the driver for MacOS 13.X Ventura available in this site but failed. It is said that the driver is for version 12 or older. Anyone have the other newer version driver for 13.x Ventura? Thanks before.
This printer is not compatible with MacOS 13.x Ventura. I’ll update it here once I get any compatible drivers.
I am waiting for the same driver.