If you own Canon PIXMA K10518 printer and you are looking for its driver, then you can easily download its driver from the below given download section. In the download section you’ll get the latest driver. You may download the driver from its official website as well. I have shared both of the links in the download section.
While downloading the driver, if you get confused with the model number between Canon K10518 and Canon G3060 then I confirmed you that the Canon K10518 is the technical model number of the Canon G3460/G3560 printers. Actually K10518 is the model number and Canon G3460 is the model name, so don’t get confused both are one entity.
In the download section, I have provided the Canon PIXMA K10518 driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems.
Go through the download and installation section to download and install your printer drivers, so that you can avoid installation mistakes.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA K10518 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Canon printer have been mentioned in the OS list given below. Use these download steps to download the appropriate printer driver for your chosen OS version:
Step 1: Select the operating system in our OS list where you want to install this Canon printer.
Step 2: Click on its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA K10518 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA K10518 Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac
Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA K10518 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA K10518 Driver
If you have any queries regarding the installation process of the Canon printer drivers, then I have provided below the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Choose your preferred guide and follow its instructions to properly install the Canon PIXMA K10518 printer drivers on your computer.
1) Install Canon PIXMA K10518 Printer Using Full Feature Driver
I have prepared this guide to describe the installation process for the full feature Canon PIXMA K10518 driver on a Windows computer.
Although I have explained the installation process in the Windows 10 OS version, but you can use these installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file and wait for the setup program to extract its installation files onto your computer.
- In the Start Setup screen, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button to begin the installation of the printer drivers on your computer.
- You will be informed that the setup program will use your internet connection to download the software and driver files. Also, if the security software on your computer warns you during the setup process, then ignore that warning to proceed with the driver installation. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the setup program to check for the items which need to be downloaded on your computer.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- You will be asked to subscribe for the Canon services. If you want to subscribe to these services, then click on the ‘Agree’ button. I decided to not subscribe to the Canon services, so I clicked on the ‘Do not agree’ button. Your choice will have no impact on the outcome of the driver installation process.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to confirm your decision.
- Wait for the setup program to process the information.
- Wait for the setup program to check the status of your printer.
- In the Select Connection Method screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to install the printer drivers and software on your computer.
- When the Printer Connection screen appears, then connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your printer. Wait for the setup program to detect your printer, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, installation of the Canon PIXMA K10518 driver package has successfully completed on your computer. Your Canon printer is now ready to print, scan and copy pages.
2) Install Canon PIXMA K10518 Printer Using Basic Driver
If you have decided to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA K10518 basic driver, then I have shared below an installation guide for you. In our guide, you will find the proper installation method of the Canon PIXMA K10518 INF driver on a Windows computer. Check out the download section: How to install a printer driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Canon PIXMA K10518 Features
The Canon PIXMA K10518 all-in-one printer has been designed for high volume printing, which makes it an ideal machine for small office users.
This color inkjet printer uses ink tank technology which reduces your printing costs to a minimum and ensures that you can print thousands of pages after each ink tank refill.
This printer can print at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and its top print speed is up to 10 ppm. You can connect this printer with your wired and wireless devices by using its USB and Wireless connectivity options.
Which ink is used in this K10518 printer: The ink for this ink tank printer is available in Black (GI71 – PGBK), Cyan (GI71 – C), Magenta (GI71 – M) and Yellow (GI71 – Y) ink bottles. The total page yield of Black ink bottle is up to 7600 pages, while the composite page yield offered by the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles is nearly 7700 pages.