Properly updating the Canon PIXMA MG2540S drivers with its latest driver may improve the consistent performance of this printer. It is recommended to always use the official driver to keep safe from driver conflict problems. That’s why I have prepared the driver download guide and how to install instructions. Both the step-by-step guide are given below in the download section and how to install section, please check it out.
The Canon PIXMA MG2540S driver download links shared on this page are official and most latest driver that will be for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x OS.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list, then click on its download link to start the download of your Canon PIXMA MG2540S driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG2540S official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540S Driver
In this section, we are providing an installation guide for the full feature Canon driver and the Canon basic driver. Read the guide that suits your driver type and follow its instructions to avoid driver installation mistakes.
1) Install Canon PIXMA MG2540S Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the installation process for the full feature Canon PIXMA MG2540S driver on a Windows computer.
- Run the driver package driver file and wait for its files to unzip on your computer.
- Wait as the setup program acquires information to proceed.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup program, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to process the information.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your country of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the software and drivers you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the license agreement.
- If the driver installation is interrupted by the security software on your computer, then choose ‘Allow’, ‘Permit’ or ‘Yes’ option to continue with the driver installation process. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software to complete.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable, then switch-on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, the Canon PIXMA MG2540S driver package installation has been successfully completed. Your Canon printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MG2540S Printer Using INF Driver
For the users who want to install this Canon all-in-one printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG2540S basic driver, we have shared below an installation guide which clearly describes the installation process for the Canon PIXMA MG2540S INF driver on a Windows computer.
Canon PIXMA MG2540S Features
The Canon PIXMA MG2540S all-in-one printer has been designed to print family photos and text documents with equal ease. This inkjet printer is easy to setup and is capable of delivering high quality prints. This Canon printer supports USB and wireless connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge Details
The Canon printer uses one Black (PG-445) and one Color (CL-446) ink cartridge, which can print up to 180 pages per cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........