You can resolve a lot of issues in your Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer by simply updating its printer and scanner drivers with their latest version. The Canon PIXMA MG6660 all-in-one printer has a compact design, but is bundled with many productive features, like auto duplex printing. This Canon color inkjet printer uses 5 individual ink cartridge system to deliver high quality prints. This Canon MFP supports USB and Wireless connectivity.
In this driver download guide, you will find the Canon PIXMA MG6660 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have shared only genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers on this page. Additionally, you will find below detailed installation guides for these Canon printer and scanner drivers.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and click on its download link to get your Canon PIXMA MG6660 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG6660 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver
In this section, we have provided detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation steps accordingly.
A) Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will explain the installation method for the full feature Canon PIXMA MG6660 driver. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to acquire necessary information.
- In the printer connection method, choose ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your country of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the software and drivers you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed. Also, allow the installation of the Canon drivers and software if any security program on your computer warns against their installation.
- Wait for the drivers and software to download on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software to complete.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch-on your printer, then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MG6660 driver package on your computer.
B) Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG6660 basic driver, then you must read the installation guide shared below. Our guide clearly describes the right process of installing the Canon PIXMA MG6660 INF driver on a Windows computer.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Ink
This Canon inkjet printer uses one Black (CLI651BK), one Pigment Black (PGI650PGBK), one Cyan (CLI651C), one Magenta (CLI651M) and one Yellow (CLI651Y) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........