The Canon PIXMA MG7550 printer is bundled with a lot of useful features like printing, scanning, and copying with WiFi connectivity. To fully utilize these features only when you install its full feature driver on your computer.
I would recommend you to download and install the latest version driver on your computer which can be easily downloaded from the Internet – from its official website. Alternatively, you can download the same drivers from its download section given below.
In this guide, you will find the Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver download links of the latest Canon printer drivers for the Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Read the download section to download the right printer drivers, then follow the steps mentioned in the installation section to properly install those drivers on your computer.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver
Follow the download steps given below to get the appropriate printer drivers for your chosen OS version:
Step 1: From our OS list, select the operating system where you want to install your Canon printer.
Step 2: Click on its download button to start the download of your Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MG7550 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver
I have shared in this section the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Follow the instructions of the guide which is associated with your drivers to install the Canon PIXMA MG7550 printer drivers without any problems.
1) Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps described below you will learn the right way of installing the full feature Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver on a Windows computer. The following installation steps can be applied to all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver download from here and wait for the driver files to unzip on your computer.
- Wait for the installer program to acquire the information necessary for the installation of the latest drivers and software.
- On the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the Select the printer connection method screen, select the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your region, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select your country of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Software Installation List screen, select the drivers and software which you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the End User License Agreement.
- If you are warned by the firewall or anti-virus installed on your computer against proceeding with the driver installation process, then ignore that warning and proceed by selecting the ‘Allow’, Yes’ or ‘Unblock’ option. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software to be completed on your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer to your computer using a USB cable, then turn-on your printer. Wait for the installer program to detect your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
You have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver package on your computer. Your Canon printer is now ready for printing.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Using Basic Driver
For all those users who want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MG7550 basic driver I have shared below an installation guide.
Our guide clearly describes the installation process for the Canon PIXMA MG7550 INF driver on a Windows computer. Check out the steps given in this article: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver).
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Features
The Canon PIXMA MG7550 all-in-one printer has been designed to print professional quality photo prints.
The inkjet printer uses a six-individual ink cartridge system to print premium quality color images as well as impressively sharp documents.
You can reduce the printing costs of this printer by using its high yield ink cartridges. This printer supports auto duplex printing features which further enhances its productivity.
You can connect this printer to your computer using its USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge of Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer
This inkjet printer uses one Black (CLI-551BK), one Pigment Black (PGI-550PGBK), one Cyan (CLI-551C), one Magenta (CLI-551M), one Yellow (CLI-551Y) and one Grey (CLI-551GY) toner cartridge for printing, which can print up to 495 pages, 300 pages, 304 pages, 298 pages, 330 pages and 125 color photos respectively.