There are few printers that offer the blend of convenience and performance like the Canon PIXMA MP480 all-in-one printer. This color inkjet printer is truly versatile in its features as it delivers good quality, long lasting photos at decent speeds. This printer supports USB connectivity, which makes it easy to connect with most present day computers. There are many more advanced features of this all-in-one printer, but you can fully utilize them only when you install it by using its genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we will share the Canon PIXMA MP480 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers we have shared on this page are genuine Canon printer and scanner drivers, which means they are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Additionally, we are sharing below detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install them on your computer without making any mistake.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
In our OS list given below you will find all the operating systems supported by this Canon printer. Follow the download instructions given below to get your Canon driver:
- Locate the operating system on our OS list where you want to install your Canon printer.
- Click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Canon PIXMA MP480 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA MP480 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
Many times users have doubts regarding the right installation method for their printer driver. This can lead to improper installation of their printer and scanner drivers, which eventually results in the poor performance of their drivers. To save you from such a situation, we are sharing below installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Read the installation guide which suits your driver type and follow its installation instructions to properly install your driver on your computer.
1) Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide shared below we will describe the installation method for the full feature Canon PIXMA MP480 driver. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can complete the driver installation without any confusion. You can follow these installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the MP driver installer to load itself.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the driver installation.
- Select your place of residence, then click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Wait for the driver installation to complete.
- Connect your printer with your computer by using the USB cable. If you want to manually select a different port for printer installation, then choose ‘Select printer port’ option and use the ‘Manual Selection’ button to select your port. Otherwise, after connecting your printer click on the ‘Complete’ button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation process.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MP480 driver package on your computer. Your Canon printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Using INF Driver
In case, you want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA MP480 basic driver, then read the installation guide shared below. Our guide describes in simple steps the right process of installing the Canon PIXMA MP480 INF driver on a Windows computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Canon inkjet uses one Black (PG-210) and one Tri-color (CL-211) ink cartridge for printing, which can print up to 220 pages and 180 pages respectively.