Although you can install the same set of printer and scanner drivers for all the Canon PIXMA TS3300 series printers, but make sure that they are official Canon drivers. The Canon PIXMA TS3300 series printers are multi-function printers which can perform print, scan and copy functions. These Canon inkjet printers support USB and Wi-Fi connectivity options, which makes them compatible with most of the present day wired and wireless computing devices.
In this driver download guide, we are offering the Canon PIXMA TS3300 series driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will download from this page are official Canon printer and scanner drivers, which are fully compatible with their associated operating systems. We have also shared installation guides for these Canon drivers so that you can install your drivers without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download Canon PIXMA TS3300 Driver
As we have mentioned in our OS list, all the operating systems are supported by this Canon printer series. Follow the download steps given below to download the appropriate Canon printer and scanner drivers for your operating system.
- Locate the operating system on our OS list where you want to install your Canon printer.
- Click on the download button related to your chosen OS version to start the download of your Canon PIXMA TS3300 series driver setup file.
Canon PIXMA TS3300 Series Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA TS3300 Series Driver for Mac
Canon PIXMA TS3300 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Canon PIXMA TS3300 official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS3300 Driver
You must install the Canon printer and scanner drivers by using their proper installation method. Otherwise, you can encounter problems regarding the functioning of your Canon printer. However, sometimes users have doubts regarding the installation process of their Canon printer and scanner drivers. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
Also, you have the option to install either the full feature driver or the basic driver of this Canon printer. If you install the full feature driver, then you install both Canon drivers and Canon recommended software on your computer. However, while installing the basic driver you will only install the Canon drivers on your computer.
In this section, we have provided the detailed installation guides for the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Determine the installation guide which is associated with your Canon printer driver, then study its instructions carefully and follow its installation steps in the correct order to properly install your Canon printer and scanner drivers on your computer
A) Install Canon PIXMA TS3300 Series Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps given below, we will explain the installation process for the full feature Canon PIXMA TS3300 series driver. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can easily understand the installation procedure and execute it without any doubts. Below mentioned installation steps can be followed for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
Before starting the driver installation process, you must ensure that your computer is connected to a reliable internet connection. During the installation process the setup program will connect with the Canon website to download the necessary drivers and software.
- Run the Canon driver package and wait for its files to self-extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup program, click on the ‘Start Setup’ button to begin the driver installation process.
- If the security software installed on your computer alerts you about the driver installation program, then ignore that warning and permit the installation of the drivers. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, click on the ‘Yes’ button to accept the end user license agreement.
- If you want to use the Canon product services, then click on the ‘Agree’ button, otherwise, click on the ‘Do not agree’ button. We clicked on the ‘Agree’ button.
- Wait for the driver setup program to process the provided information.
- Wait for the setup program to check the status of your Canon printer.
- In the Select Connection Method screen, choose the ‘USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software on your computer.
- Connect your Canon printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the installation of the Canon PIXMA TS3300 series driver package on your computer. Your Canon multi-function printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install Canon PIXMA TS3300 Series Printer Using INF Driver
There are some users who may want to install this Canon printer by using its Canon PIXMA TS3300 series INF driver. For all such users, we are sharing below an installation guide which clearly describes the installation process for the Canon INF driver. Carefully read the installation guide given below before you start the installation of your Canon PIXMA TS3300 series basic driver.
Canon PIXMA TS3300 Ink
This Canon inkjet printer uses one Black and one Color ink cartridge for printing, which are available in two sizes. The standard sized Black (PG-545) and Color (CL-546) ink cartridges can print almost 180 pages per cartridge. While the XL sized Black (PG 545 XL) and Color (CL-546 XL) ink cartridges can print nearly 400 pages per cartridge.