Dell A920 All-in-one printer driver for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000 to 2016.
The Dell AIO A920 software CD has all the drivers and software necessary for the proper functioning of this printing device. Only another package that has identical content is the official Dell AIO A920 driver package. Therefore, in this page we are sharing Dell AIO A920 driver download links for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP. Also, we will explain the right installation method for this driver.
How to download Dell AIO A920 driver
Downloading a driver cannot get simpler than our download process. From our list of OS, select the OS where you want to install your printer and download the Dell AIO A920 printer driver related with it. Despite our easy download process if you have any doubts, then please contact us so that we can assist you.
Driver Download List
|Printer Model Number||Operating System
||File Type||File Size||Download Link
|Dell A920||Windows XP 32bit
Windows Server 2000
|Driver & Software Combo||22.4 MB||Download|
|Dell A920||Windows Vista 32bit||Driver & Software Combo||13.5 MB||Download|
|Dell A920||Windows Vista 64bit||Driver & Software Combo||37.3 MB||Download|
|Dell A920||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016||Basic Driver
|Download drivers directly from Dell A920 official website.
Dell AIO A920 driver compatibility
Issues regarding the compatibility of a printer driver will never arise when you install original Dell drivers for this printer. Therefore, we have shared on this page Dell AIO A920 scanner driver download links, which are of official Dell website and of genuine Dell printer drivers.
Dell AIO A920 supported operating systems
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows 2000.
Dell AIO A920 installation
Installing your printer driver in the right way is important for its effective performance. Therefore, you should carefully read our installation instructions, which will help you in determining the appropriate procedure for installing a printer driver.
Dell AIO A920 uninstallation
Despite installing the right printer driver your printer may malfunction if its driver files start conflicting with any other driver files. This situation can be avoided if you uninstall all old and unnecessary drivers from your computer before installing your new driver.
Dell AIO A920 features
- Print: Yes
- Scan: Yes
- Copy: Yes
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Wireless (Wi-fi): No
- Network (LAN Port): No
- Printing preferences: Color
- Paper Size: A4, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: No
- Card Slot: No
- Cartridge Model No: 310-5508, 310-4143
- Display Screen: No
Dell AIO A920 cartridge details
This Dell printer model 920 all-in-one inkjet uses Black and Color ink cartridges. The Dell Black (310-5508) cartridge and Dell Color (310-4143) ink cartridges can print up to 410 and 275 pages respectively.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: I would like to install the printer drivers of Dell A 920 Model no to my laptop Windows 10 - 32bit
Answer: Here is the Dell A920 basic driver for Windows 10 - Click here to download.
But you have to install it manually by "add a printer" option.
How to install this dell 920 printer manually using this driver.
- Download and then unzip the above given windows 10 driver to any location. For an example, the unzipped location is: "c:/users/user/desktop/dell-a920_basic_driver_32bit/".
- Open printers page and click on "Add a printer or Scanner" option. beside that you'll see "The printer that I want is not listed" link, click on that.
- Select the last option "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings" and click on Next button.
- In next window select the USB Port and click on Next button
- After that, it'll ask for drivers. Click on "Have Disk" button. Now it will be asking for driver path. Give the same location path where you have unzipped that zip file (c:/users/user/desktop/dell-a920_basic_driver_32bit/). then click on OK. Dell 990 driver will be added to the list, select the driver and click on Next to complete the installation process.
Question: I need to install Dell A920 diver on my computer that has windows 8 64 bit.
Answer: Click here to download Dell 920 basic driver and click here to get a guide on how to install the driver manually on a computer using basic drivers. If you get confused in installing basic driver, then here a video tutorial which guides you how to install dell printer's basic driver on a computer manually using ".INF" file. (Note: The video is for another model number printer. So this only a reference for how to install a dell printer's basic driver on a computer).