This printer’s latest driver & software packages are compatible for Microsoft windows xp, Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2003 and windows 2008.
If you’ve lost your driver CD, it can be extremely annoying, and that’s definitely the case if you own a Dell C1760nw model printer. It is possible to get hold of these from two places. One of them is on our site – since we offer a totally free Dell C1760nw driver download, you can be sure that it will work well with your printer. The other option is to get them from the Dell website, which also has the right files for you to use.
Which operating systems will work with these Dell C1760nw printer drivers?
According to the official specifications published by Dell, this model of printer supports Microsoft Windows versions between Windows XP and Windows 10, including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The drivers will also work with Macintosh computers as long as they use versions equal to or newer than 10.3.9 – this applies to Macs with PowerPC chips as well as those using Intel processors.
Dell C1760nw Printer Driver Download Link
- Dell C1760NW for Windows Xp 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows Xp 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows Vista 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows Vista 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 7 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 7 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 8 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 8 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 8.1 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 8.1 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 10 32-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 10 64-Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2000
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2003 32 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2003 64 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2008 32 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2008 64 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2012 32 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW for Windows 2012 64 – Bit Download
- Dell C1760NW Printer Driver Download for Mac Download
Update: We just have added windows 10 drivers for Dell C1760nw into above download section. You can easily download Dell C1760nw printer driver for windows 10 now.
How can these drivers be installed?
With many older models of printer, installing drivers was difficult. Luckily, this is not the case with this Dell model, and it’s pretty simple to install the drivers. When you have the right file, right-click on it and choose “Properties,” then go to “Run this program in compatibility mode” and pick the version of Windows you use. Make sure the printer is switched on and using either Ethernet or an active Wi-Fi signal. Then, run the installer.
Is it easy to uninstall the Dell C1760nw driver?
Yes, it is! In Windows, all you need to do is to go to the Start button (for older versions of Windows) or direct to the HP folder (for Windows 8 onward) and find the entry for this model of printer. Just choose “Uninstall” and follow the instructions on the screen. With a Mac computer, you can use Finder to drag the HP folder to the Trash, as well as the one in /Library/Printers. Reboot and that’s it!
What features do these HP printer drivers support?
When you use the correct driver software for your Dell C1760nw printer, you can enjoy a wide range of advanced features. The LED technology used in this model means that print quality is very high, and the printer also runs pretty quiet. It isn’t the fastest printer on the market, but it produces high-quality text and graphics. Using the right driver makes sure that all advanced features will work properly.
Dell C1760nw Description
The dell C1760NW printer has a LED display. This printer speed is very good comparatively with other printers; it gives you 15 black & white pages and 12 color pages in a minute. A built in Wi-Fi features is available in this dell C1760NW printer. This printer is user friendly and easy to use printer, anybody can easily set and operate this reliable printer.
The dell C1760NW‘s two-line LCD display and control buttons are minimum, but effective. The menu structure is nicely laid out, this is very helpful for users. For media handling 150 sheets input tray is available in this printer with low cost. You can easily download latest driver and software packages for this printer without any CD/DVD drive. You have to need only an internet connection for this.
Dell C1760nw Specification
- Manufactured By: Dell
- Model Number: Dell C1760NW
- O.S: Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, Windows 10, windows 2003 and windows 2008
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct Download
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connectivity: Yes
- USB Port: yes
Questions & Answers
Ask a question if you don't see what you are looking for. It's Free
Question: C1760nw color laser printer on window10 laptop, I download the driver, but when I run, it extracts the zip filer and stops. There is not setup exe that I can find and it is not installing. Help. asked by eileen
Answer: All the driver files are extracted at the same location where you have downloaded and ran the exe file. The folder name is "1760_DRV_ENG_201509". But you have to install it manually because there is not exe installer to install the printer automatically. We have made a video for the installation, please check it out.