Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 Driver & software download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac OS.
This monochrome Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 laser printer offers fast printing with a rate of up to 19 papers per minute (19ppm) and it can produce good quality print with a resolution of up to 600 by 600 dpi. This class of laser printers comes with a unique design, compact with dimensions of 9.9 x 14.2 x 7.8 inches and weighs around 13 pounds. Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 (F158200) Driver Download. This budget or affordable printer is suitable for home use, small businesses and offices.
How to Download Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 Driver
|Printer Model Number
|Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 (F158200) Driver Download for
|Canon Laser Shot LBP 6000 (F158200) Driver Download for
|Canon Laser Shot LBP-6000 (F158200) Driver for
|Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 (F158200) Driver for
|Canon Laser Shot LBP6000 (F158200) Driver
|Canon Laser Shot LBP 6000 official direct download page
The printer runs using Canon Laser Shot LBP600 driver whose download instructions are described at the tail end of this article. The printer is supported by the following Operating systems:
- Windows Vista ( 32bit and 64bit), Mac OS, Windows XP (32bit and 64bit), Linux OS, Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit), Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, 11 (32bit and 64bit)
Canon Laser Shot LBP 6000 Features:
- Reliable laser quality – This printer gives quality laser prints at a fast rate and can satisfy the needs of any small business and home users.
- Single Cartridge System-The printer’s cartridge system combines its drum, toner and development into a single easy-to-replace cartridge, eliminating all wastage.
- Compact – The compact design of this printer makes it ideal for home users and can fit in any small space on your office or home desk
How to Install The Canon LBP6000 Printer Driver
The driver can be downloaded by clicking on this link. After downloading the driver, you will need to save it in an easy-to-find location like your desktop. Open the downloaded file by double-clicking on the EXE file and follow the prompts to install the driver.
Printer Installation Guide:
1) Manual method to install printer using its basic driver (.inf driver):
2) Automatic way to install printer using its full feature driver:
How to uninstall or repair the driver
A situation might arise where you need to uninstall the driver from your PC. If such a need arises, no need to worry, you can achieve this through the control panel. Locate your control panel and uninstall or repair the program. You may need to restart your computer to effect the changes.
Note: Install and uninstall procedures listed above are common for Windows OS; you might need to follow a slightly different procedure for other Operating Systems.
Questions & Answers
Question: please send free installer driver for canon lbp 6000; my Lenovo laptop has no cd drive. canon laser shot lbp 6000 Windows 10.
Answer: Nowadays, there is no need driver's CD because all the manufacturers provide the latest driver download link on their website online. We are giving you that driver link here, click here to download.
Question: When I connect my Mac air running OS 10.13.6 to Canon 6800 using a cable, I get error not connected and "printer is not online." it won't pint.
Answer: Follow the following steps:
Step 1: Power drain your printer.
Step 2: Uninstall and then reinstall the printer using this driver.
Step 3: If the above two steps did not work for you then you'll to make sure that your printer's USB cable is connected properly. Here's the step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot printer's USB connection.