Epson K100 Inkjet Printer Driver Download for windows 7, 8, 8.1, xp, vista 32bit or 64bit and for Mac PC as well.
Epson K100 Inkjet Printer Driver Download: System requirements & Compatibility
- If you’re using windows XP, you need 32bits/64bits
- It’s available for Windows Vista 32bits/64bits operators
- It’s available for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 32bits/64bits users
- It’s compatible with Linux and Mac users too
Epson K100 Inkjet Driver Download Links
Download: Epson K100 Inkjet Printer Driver Download
Epson K100 Inkjet Printer is the latest innovation by the company Epson. It revolutionizes the way black & white printing is done to save you cost and improve efficiency at the work place. This black & white inkjet optical laser printer has been manufactured with quality and style in mind, and is reliable in addition to being slow to the pocket where cost of printing in black and white is concerned. It’s the ultimate solution that small businesses have been looking for all across the globe.
The Epson K100
It’s an intricate printer that can print on both sides, and ensures minimal wire connectivity between devices in the office. The laser technology gives it the ability to do up to 17 pages per minute, and this is considered really fast. In fact, creating quick reference reports or files has never been easier before.
However, despite the excellent performance, there are a few things you need to know after you’ve bought it. You need to learn about its driver and requirements.
Things to Note When Installing The Driver into Your PC
- In the event that the driver had already been installed into your PC and you want to replace it, remove it first before installing a new one.
- You must be the Administrator to access all privileges.
- For Windows users, an account control feature may be displayed in the process of downloading and installing. Click Yes
- Furthermore, windows users may need to check the security dialogue box whenever it appears. Check ”always trust programs from Brother Industries ltd, then click install to begin the process.
Epson K100 Inkjet Printer Driver Download: The Guide
To successfully have the driver in your computer, make sure the two machines are not connected at the time, i.e. your PC and the printer.
- Wait for the download process to complete, then click Open folder. You will see the download file, which ends with an .exe.
- You are free to accept the default location for installing the file you’ve just downloaded. Click next and wait for the installer to extract files in readiness for installation.
Just in case you closed the ”download complete” window, just locate the folder where you saved it in. Once you see the .Exe file, click it.
- Using the language list, select the most appropriate language you’d like to install it in.
- The rest of the instructions on the screen should be self-explanatory.
Epson K100 Inkjet Printer Driver can be downloaded on the web at any time. Once you have it in place, your printer should be able to work efficiently. And just like we said, compatibility here is diverse, so you can still download the driver and have your Epson printer functioning regardless of the OS you’re using. That’s how your office should print.