Are you looking for fully compatible printers and scanner drivers for your Epson EcoTank L3250 all-in-one printer? Then, you have arrived at the right place. The Epson EcoTank L3250 multifunctional printer has a compact integrated ink-tank design, which makes it an ideal printer to print high volume of pages at a very low cost. This printer has many advanced features, but you can fully avail them when you install this all-in-one by using its genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering Epson EcoTank L3250 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have shared only those download links which are of genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers, which means all the drivers you will get from this page are fully compatible with their related operating systems. Along with the drivers, we have also provided their installation guides. On this page, you will also find a setup guide which clearly describes how to wirelessly connect this Epson multifunctional printer with your smartphone.
Steps to Download Epson EcoTank L3250 Driver
Our OS list mentions all the operating systems supported by this Epson printer. Go through our OS list and choose your preferred operating system, then click on its associated download button to start the download of your Epson EcoTank L3250 driver setup file.
Epson EcoTank L3250 Driver for Windows
Epson EcoTank L3250 Driver for Mac
Epson EcoTank L3250 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Epson EcoTank L3250 official website.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L3250 Driver in Windows
In the installation guides shared below, you will learn about the proper method of installing the Canon driver package and the Canon INF driver. Study the guide that suits your driver type and follow its instructions to install your printer driver without making any mistakes.
1) Install Epson EcoTank L3250 Printer Using Driver Package
Follow the installation steps given below to install the Epson EcoTank L3250 driver package on your computer. You can follow the below mentioned installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, choose ‘Epson L3250 Series’ model, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose your preferred language and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the license agreement screen, choose the ‘Agree’ option to accept the license agreement, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer driver to install on your computer.
- Choose the “No: USB connection” option and click on the “OK” button.
- Now connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable and switch-on your printer. Wait for the installer to detect and configure your printer.
- When you see the message that the driver installation has been completed successfully, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the installer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed your full feature Epson EcoTank L3250 driver on your computer.
2) Install Epson EcoTank L3250 Printer Using INF Driver
When you want to install the Epson EcoTank L3250 INF driver on your computer, then you must read the installation guide given below before starting the driver installation process.
How to Wirelessly Setup Epson EcoTank L3250 Printer with Smartphone
In this setup guide, we will describe the setup process to connect your Epson EcoTank L3250 printer with your smartphone. Although the steps given below are for Android phones, you can follow the same procedure for Apple smartphones as well.
Before starting the setup process, make sure that your wireless network is running properly and your smartphone is connected to your wireless network.
- Press the ‘Power’ button on your printer control panel until its green LED is lit.
- Now the two WiFi LEDs will start flashing alternately along with the green Power LED. Wait for them to stop blinking.
- When the ‘Power’ LED turns solid green and the ‘Ink’ LED turns solid red, then press and hold the ‘Stop’ button for nearly 5 seconds.
- Now, the ‘Ink’ LED and the ‘Power’ LED will start flashing alternately. This means that the printer is trying to connect with the WiFi network. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes, then move to the next step.
- In your Android smartphone, open ‘Play Store’, then search and install the ‘Epson smart panel’ app. If you have an Apple iPhone, then you will have to do the same at App Store.
- After the Epson Smart Panel app installation is completed, then open the app and tap on ‘OPEN’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Agree’ option to accept the license agreement.
- Tap on the ‘OK’ option to proceed.
- Wait as the Epson Smart Panel app searches for the printer.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ option to proceed.
- Now, start the process of setting-up your printer with your wireless network.
- Tap on the ‘WiFi’ option of your smartphone.
- In the list of Wi-Fi devices detected by your smartphone, tap to choose your ‘Epson printer’.
- You will now be asked for the printer WiFi password. Moving to the next step.
- In the printer control panel, press and hold the ‘Wi-Fi’ and ‘WLAN’ buttons together for about 2 seconds.
- Now, the “WiFi” green LED and the ‘WiFi Direct’ green LED will start flashing alternately. Wait until they stop blinking, and the ‘WiFi Direct’ LED is solid green and stops blinking.
- Press and hold the ‘WLAN’ button for 10 seconds. Your printer will start printing an information page.
- In the printer page, go to the ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ section and note down the numbers in front of the ‘Password’.
- Go back to your smartphone and enter the ‘Password’ you noted down in the previous step, then tap on the ‘Connect’ option.
That’s it, you have successfully connected your Epson EcoTank L3250 all-in-one printer with your Android smartphone. You can now send print, scan and copy commands to your Epson printer using your smartphone.
Epson EcoTank L3250 Ink
The ink for this Epson inkjet printer comes in Black (C13T00V198), Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles. The ink in the black ink bottle is enough to print up to 4500 pages, while the ink in the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles can print up to 7500 pages per bottle.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........