Certain problems with your printer can be easily resolved by updating its printer driver. This is especially true when you have multi-function printers, like the Epson L3160 all-in-one printer. The Epson printer uses ink tank technology to ensure that its users get high quality prints at very low costs. This color inkjet printer supports Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and USB connectivity, which means you can easily connect this printer with almost any wired and wireless computing device. Although this multi-function printer has many advanced features, you can fully avail those features only when you install this printer by using its genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will find the Epson L3160 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will get from this page are genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers, which means they are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Additionally, we have shared their detailed installation guides so that you can install your Epson drivers without any problems.
Steps to Download Epson L3160 Driver
We have taken special care to mention in our OS list all the operating systems supported by this Epson all-in-one printer. Follow the download steps given below to get the printer and scanner drivers that are best suited for your OS version.
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Epson printer.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Epson L3160 driver setup file.
Epson L3160 Driver for Windows
Epson L3160 Driver for Mac
Epson L3160 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the Epson L3160 official website.
How to Install Epson L3160 Driver
Any mistake while installing your printer driver can result in the improper functioning of your Epson printer. Therefore, we have shared below installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Before you start the installation of your printer driver, you must read the installation guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions in the correct order to properly install your Epson printer driver.
A) Install Epson L3160 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will provide the steps to install the full feature Epson L3160 driver on a Windows computer. Each installation step has an image file associated with it so that you can properly understand the installation process and execute it without any errors. You can follow this installation process for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file downloaded from this page and click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Wait for the extraction of the driver files on your computer.
- Wait for the Epson setup wizard program to load itself on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup wizard, choose your preferred language, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to accept the license agreement.
- In the Software Selection screen, choose the drivers and software that you want to install on your computer, then click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Wait as the Epson installer connects to the server via internet.
- Wait for the installer to download the necessary drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the Epson Easy Photo Print application on your computer.
- After the installation of the drivers and software, click on the ‘Next’ button to start the printer setup process.
- Makes sure that the ink tanks of your Epson printer are filled with the genuine Epson inks. Choose the ‘Click the checkbox to confirm the ink is charged’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connection type screen, choose the ‘Direct USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch-on your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson L3160 driver package on your computer and your Epson multi-function printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Epson L3160 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Epson all-in-one printer by using its Epson L3160 INF driver, then you should read the installation guide shared below. Our guide describes in simple to understand steps the right method of installing the Epson L3160 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Epson L3160 Ink
The ink for this Epson inkjet printer is available in ink bottles. The Black (C13T00V198) ink bottle can print up to 8100 pages. While the Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles can deliver a composite print yield of nearly 6500 pages.