All-in-one printers like the Epson L3200 series is a great printer for home and small office use. As it is an inktank printer, it doesn’t need to be refilled very often. The Epson color inkjet printer uses Ink Tank technology to produce high-quality, low-cost prints. This Epson printers support USB and Wireless connectivity.
It is essential to ensure that the printer drivers for your Epson L3200 series printer are kept up to date in order to maintain the best performance.
In the driver download section, we are sharing the Epson L3200 series driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. You will only get genuine Epson printers and scanner drivers from this page. Therefore, all the drivers will be fully compatible with their associated operating systems. Apart from the drivers, we have also provided their detailed installation guide so that you can install your Epson drivers without any issues.
Steps to Download Epson L3200 Series Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Epson printer have been mentioned in our OS list given below. Follow the download steps shared below to download the Epson drivers that are best suited for your chosen OS version.
- On our OS list, select the operating system where you want to install your Epson printer.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Epson L3200 series driver setup file.
Epson L3200 Series Driver for Windows
Epson L3200 Series Driver for Mac
Epson L3200 Series Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson L3200 series official website.
How to Install Epson L3200 Series Driver
You can either install the full feature driver of this Epson printer or the basic driver. The full feature driver will install on your computer the required printer and scanner drivers of this Epson printer as well as the software recommended by the Epson for this printer. However, the basic driver has two versions, the printer driver version and the scanner driver version. Depending upon which driver version you are installing on your computer only that feature of your Epson printer will get functional.
No matter which driver type you want to install, you must know the proper installation process of that driver. Therefore, we have shared below three comprehensive driver installation guides which clearly describe the installation process for the Epson driver package, the Epson basic printer driver and the Epson basic scanner driver. Study the installation guide associated with your driver type and follow its instructions in their correct order to properly install your Epson printer and scanner drivers on your computer.
Method 1 to Install Epson L3200 Series Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps given below, we will describe the installation process for the full feature Epson L3200 series driver on a Windows computer. Here is an image file for each installation step so that you can complete the driver installation process without any confusion. The following installation steps can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for the Epson setup program to start on your computer.
- In the License Agreement screen, agree with the Epson End User Software License Agreement by clicking on the ‘Accept’ button.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to check your computer for the driver installation.
- In the Additional Agreements screen, you will have to choose whether you want to share your Epson product usage data and Epson software usage data or not. Preferably, leave the default selections unchanged. Choose the ‘Download the latest software from Epson’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Fill the ink tanks of your Epson printer with the ink from their respective ink bottles, then choose the ‘I have finished filling ink into the ink tanks’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to download the required Epson drivers and software on your computer.
- Wait for the installation of the Epson drivers and software on your computer.
- Now connect your Epson printer with your computer via USB cable. Otherwise, if you want to connect your Epson printer later, then choose the ‘Do not connect now’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the Epson setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed your Epson L3200 series driver package on your computer. All you need to do is to connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and you can start printing, scanning and copying pages.
Method 2 to Install Epson L3200 Series Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Epson printer by using its Epson L3200 series basic printer driver, then you must follow the installation steps given below. For each installation step given below we have provided an image file so that you can complete the installation of your Epson printer driver without any problems. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the basic driver file downloaded from this page and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select the ‘Epson L3200 Series’ model, make sure that the ‘Set as default printer’ and the ‘Automatically update software’ options are selected, then click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Choose your preferred language, we have chosen ‘English‘, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Epson EULA screen, select the ‘Agree’ option to accept the license agreement, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the Epson printer driver to install on your computer.
- Now connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and turn-on your printer. Wait for the installer to detect and configure your printer.
- When you see the message that the driver installation is successfully completed, then click on the ‘OK’ button to close the installer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson L3200 series INF printer driver on your computer and your Epson printer is now ready to print documents.
Method 3 to Install Epson L3200 Series Scanner Using INF Driver
In this installation guide, we will explain the installation steps for the Epson L3200 series basic scanner driver on a Windows computer. An image file has been provided for each installation step so that you can properly understand the whole installation process. Please follow the below mentioned installation process for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the basic driver file download from this page and wait for its files to unzip on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed with the scanner driver installation process.
- Choose the ‘I accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement’ to accept the Epson End User Software License Agreement, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the scanner driver installation to be completed on your computer.
- When you see the message that the Epson Scan has successfully installed, then click on the ‘Finish’ button.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson L3200 series scanner driver on your computer.
What kind of ink does this printer use?
The ink for this Epson inkjet printer comes in ink bottles. The Black (C13T00V198) ink bottle can print up to 4500 pages. While the Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles have a composite print yield of up to 7500 pages.