Ink tank printers are a preference for many users these days, especially the ones who want to print high volumes of documents and images at their homes. Epson is a pioneer in this field and the Epson L3210 all-in-one is one such printer. This color inkjet printer is bundled with ink tank technology, which means it can deliver good quality prints at a very cheap price. This printer supports only USB connectivity, which means at any given time you can connect it with only one computer. Go to the download section below.
Although this printer doesn’t support auto duplex printing, its compact design, impressive print speed and remarkable quality makes it a good printing machine. However, to get the best performance for this Epson EcoTank printer, you must install it using its genuine Epson printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Epson L3210 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will get from this page are genuine Epson printers and scanner drivers. Therefore, all the drivers you will download from here are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Also, if you have any questions regarding the installation process of these drivers, then we have shared their detailed installation guide below, which you can study to install your driver without any problems.
Steps to Download Epson EcoTank L3210 Driver
In the OS list given below you will find all the operating systems supported by this Epson all-in-one. Follow the download steps given below to download your Epson driver file.
- Go through our list of OS and locate the operating system version where you want to install your Epson printer.
- Click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your Epson L3210 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
Download the driver directly from the Epson EcoTankL3210 official website.
Firmware Download Links
Software Download Links
How to Install Epson EcoTank L3210 Driver
Many users have doubts regarding the proper installation procedure of their printer drivers. If these doubts are not resolved, then the proper installation of their printer driver is not possible. Therefore, to help them, we are providing on this page the detailed installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Study the guide related to your driver type, then follow its installation instructions in the order as they have been mentioned in the installation guide. This will help you install your driver properly without making any mistakes.
1) Install Epson L3210 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide you will learn about the installation procedure for the Epson L3210 driver package. We have provided an image file for each installation steps so that you can follow them without any confusion. Although the installation steps have been given for the Windows 10 OS, you can follow the same steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the printer driver file downloaded from this page and click on the ‘Yes’ button to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Select the ‘Epson L3210’ printer in the list and click on the ‘OK’ button. Please, make sure that the options ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’ are selected. This will ensure that your printer will become the new default printer and its software will be up-to-date all the times.
- Select your preferred language and click on the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Click on the ‘Agree’ option to accept the license agreement, then click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed with the driver installation process.
- Wait for the installer program to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Now, connect your Epson printer with your computer by using the USB cable and switch on your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Epson L3210 driver on your computer and your Epson printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
2) Install Epson L3210 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Epson printer using the Epson L3210 basic driver, then you must read the installation guide given below. Our guide explains in simple steps the right method to install the Epson L3210 INF driver on a Windows computer. Study the guide carefully and follow its instructions in the correct order for the proper installation of your Epson printer driver.
The EPSON L3210 is a great printer for those who need to print documents with high-quality resolutions. It is also very good at scanning and copying documents, which makes it an all-in-one machine.
This printer has a lot of features that make it stand out from other models. For example, it has an EcoTank, which means that you will never have to buy ink cartridges again, as you can just refill them when they run out.
It also has a driver for both Windows and Mac OS systems, so there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues.
Ink Cartridge Details
The ink for this Epson inkjet printer is available in Black (C13T00V198), Cyan (C13T00V298), Magenta (C13T00V398) and Yellow (C13T00V498) ink bottles. The Black ink bottle has 65 ml of ink volume which can print up to 4500 pages. While the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles have 65 ml ink per bottle and can print nearly 7500 pages per bottle.