If you are searching for the right printer drivers to download for your Epson EcoTank L6460 all-in-one printer, then you’ll find the latest drivers from their official website or you may download the same driver from the download section given below for your convenience.
That’s because the latest version of the Epson L6460 printer drivers has the least known bugs in them, thus, making them the most stable support software for that printer.
I have shared below the Epson L6460 driver download link which will allow you to download in one-click the latest Epson printer drivers, which are suitable for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Epson EcoTank L6460 printer serial number is: X94V011344, so don’t be confused between them.
You must also read the installation guide to learn how to properly install the Epson L6460 printer on your computer without any hassle. Let’s start with downloading the drivers.
Steps to Download Epson L6460 Driver
In the OS list given below, I have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Epson L6460 printer. Follow the download steps given below to get Epson L6460 printer driver which is appropriate for your preferred OS version:
Step 1: Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install this Epson printer.
Step 2: Click on the download button to begin the download of your Epson L6460 driver setup file.
Epson EcoTank L6460 Driver for Windows
Epson L6460 Driver for Mac
Epson L6460 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson L6460 official website.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L6460 Driver
Prior to starting the installation of the Epson L6460 printer driver on your computer, which you have downloaded from this page, you must read their driver installation guide so that you can avoid driver installation mistakes and prevent several unwanted performance issues.
Therefore, I am sharing below the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Choose the guide that is applicable to your case and follow its installation steps to properly install the Epson L6460 printer drivers on your computer.
1) Install Epson L6460 Printer Using Full Feature Driver
In the installation guide shared below, you will learn how to install the full feature Epson L6460 driver on a Windows computer. I have attached an image file with each installation step so that you can properly understand the installation process and execute it without any problems. Although the installation steps described below are on Windows 10 OS, please follow these installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file download from here and wait for its contents to extract on your computer.
- In the Epson Printer Utility Setup screen, make sure that the ‘Epson L6460 Series’ model is selected, then choose the ‘Set as default printer’ and ‘Automatically update software’ options. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed with the driver installation.
- In the Select a language screen, choose your preferred language, I have selected the ‘English’ language. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Epson End User Software License Agreement screen, choose the ‘Agree’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to install the necessary drivers on your computer.
- Choose the ‘No: USB connection’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your printer, then wait for the setup program to detect your printer and complete the driver installation process.
- When you see the message that the printer driver installation and port configuration is completed, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
That’s it, installation of the Epson L6460 driver package has successfully completed on your computer. You can now use your Epson inkjet printer to scan, copy and print pages.
2) Install Epson L6460 Printer Using Basic Driver
You have the option to install this inkjet printer using its Epson L6460 basic driver. Therefore, if you have decided to install this printer using its Epson L6460 INF driver, then you must read the installation guide given below, which clearly describes the complete installation process of installing the INF printer driver on a Windows computer.
Check out this installation method: How to Install Epson L6460 printer driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson L6460 Features
The Epson L6460 all-in-one printer is a compact, robust and reliable machine suitable for office users. This inkjet printer can easily fit in confined workplaces so that you can enjoy hassle-free printing.
This printer uses Epson ink tank technology, known as EcoTank, which allows you to print thousands of pages after each refill, thereby ensuring low-cost per page operations. With this printer not only can you print in high volumes, but you also get enhanced productivity with its features like the automatic duplex printing.
The color LCD display on the control panel of this printer makes it easy for you to access most of its functions without using a computer. You can connect this printer to your computer using its USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
Ink Cartridge Details
The ink for this inkjet printer is available in Black (C13T06G198), Cyan (C13T06G298), Magenta (C13T06G398) and Yellow (C13T06G498) ink bottles. Black ink bottles can print up to 7500 pages, while Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles can print nearly 6000 pages per bottle.