Are you searching for the official Epson printer and scanner drivers for the Epson WorkForce 845 all-in-one printer? Then, you search ends here. The Epson WorkForce 845 printer delivers high-speed automatic two-sided printing and Epson claims it to be the world’s fastest two-sided all-in-one printer. This color inkjet printer supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity.
In this driver download guide, you will get the Epson WorkForce 845 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. All the drivers you will download from here are official Epson printer and scanner drivers. Additionally, we have shared detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install them on your computer without making any mistake.
Steps to Download Epson WorkForce 845 Driver
Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your Epson printer, then click on its download link to get your Epson WorkForce 845 driver setup file.
Epson WorkForce 845 Driver for Windows
Epson WorkForce 845 Driver for Mac
Epson WorkForce 845 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Epson WorkForce 845 official website.
How to Install Epson WorkForce 845 Driver
We have shared below, comprehensive installation guides for the Epson driver package and the Epson INF driver. Study the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions accordingly.
A) Install Epson WorkForce 845 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the installation process for the full feature Epson WorkForce 845 driver on a Windows computer. Following installation process can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the Epson driver installer program to load itself.
- In the Software Installation screen, select the ‘Epson drivers and utilities’ option, then click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to accept the End User Software License Agreement.
- In the Select your Connection screen, choose the ‘Direct USB Connection’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the Epson driver installation to complete.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to start the device software installation.
- Wait for the installation of the device software on your computer.
- Connect your Epson printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Epson WorkForce 845 driver package on your computer and your Epson machine is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install Epson WorkForce 845 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Epson printer by using its Epson WorkForce 845 INF driver, then read the installation guide shared below.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Epson WorkForce 845 Ink
This Epson color inkjet printer uses one Black (T127120-S), one Cyan (T127220-S), one Magenta (T127320-S) and one Yellow (T127420-S) ink cartridge for printing.