Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download
for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 32-bit 64-Bit, Server, Linux.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer uses latest printing technology to make sure you get fast print speed and excellent output quality. You can print, scan, copy, fax, printer from USB / SD cards. It is a complete colored copier machine. To use WF-3640 all the features you have to install the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver full pack. The basic driver pack is also available for download but it can’t be load the printer’s necessary software.
The download link are given below in the download section. You’ll also get the installation tips on how you can install Epson WF3640 driver in a proper way. So please follow the download and installation method below. Click to go to download section.
To Download Drivers:
Follow the following Instructions to download the drivers.
Step1: First, get the operating system info before download the drivers
Before download drivers you need to have the info about your operating system so that you can get download drivers according to your operating system.
- Get the “Operating system” and “System Architecture (system type)“.
If you don’t know how to do, click here to know, how to find “operating system” and “system type” in computer.
Step2: Download the drivers here
We have listed all the latest drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-3640 series printer here.
- Below, you can choose your “operating system” and “System Architecture” and then click on their Download link to download drivers.
- Click on the download link and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download Links
- Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows xp | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows xp | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows vista | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows vista| 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 7 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 7 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 8 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 8 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 10 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 10 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2000 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2000 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2003 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2003 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2008 | 32bit – Download Link
- Epson WF-3640 Driver Download for Server 2008 | 64bit – Download Link
- Epson WF 3640 Driver Download for MAC – Download Link
- Epson WF 3640 Driver Download for Linux – More Info about this driver
- You can dowload the same drivers directly from Epson wf3640 official download page.
Update: We have added Epson WF-3640 windows 10 drivers into below download list. Now you can easily download drivers for win 10 as well. If you have upgraded your windows from windows 7 or 8 to 10 and your WF 3640 printer has stopped working, it means you have to uninstall the older driver and install the newer windows 10 version drivers on that.
Epson WorkForce 3640 supported operating systems
All the major operating systems and their various versions are fully supported by Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver. These operating systems are:
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac OS X versions 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14 Mojave.
It is important for you to download the appropriate printer model number driver. Trying to install a wrong model number could lead to several complications.
Epson WorkForce 3640 Installation
After you have downloaded the driver you need to follow two simple steps for installing it on your computer. This process of installation is the safest option for installing the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver, because you have the option of scanning the driver for viruses before the executable file can make any changes to your computer.
- Double click the executable file. The program will ask for administrator permission. If you have an administrator password, type in the password, otherwise, just provide the conformation so that the driver installation could start.
- After you have provided the conformation, just follow the instructions on your screen till the completion of driver installation.
Click here for detailed step by step guide to install this printer.
Epson 3640 Uninstallation
Although the process of driver installation is simple and easy, complication could arise and you might need to uninstall the driver.
- Open “Control Panel” and select the option “Program and Features.” Here you can clearly see the complete list of all the programs that are installed on your PC.
- Click on “Epson WorkForce WF-3640.” You will get the option to uninstall, change or repair this program. Click on “Uninstall.”
- The program will ask for administrator permission. Provide the permission and follow the instructions to finish the uninstall process.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 is a true workforce printer. However, you need to install it properly on your computer to get best performance. The information given above will educate you about Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver, which is necessary for its proper installation.
- Manufactured By: Epson
- Model Number: Epson WorkForce WF-3640
- Supported OS: Windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, 2008 and MAC PCs
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct
- USB Port: Yes
- Scan Feature: Yes
- Copy Feature: Yes
- Fax Feature: Yes
- Wireless Feature (Wi-Fi): Yes
There are two paper trays to keep different papers and also have optinon to set, from which tray it takes the paper. If you use its proper drivers, it is guarantee efficient performance and excellent printing results.
To install drivers using software CD:
Install the drivers for the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer using a CD wizard:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
To install drivers without CD:
Install the drivers for the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer an Installation package:
You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer without CD (disc).
- Go to Epson WorkForce WF-3640 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it
- Choose your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Choose either the Basic Driver or Full Feature Driver. The Basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. The Full Feature package includes extra software, such as maintenance programs, utilities and even photo editing apps. You can download driver directly: Driver Download links are also given on the this page, you can download it from here directly. Scroll above and find out the driver download link.
Then follow the below given instructions to install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver
- Click on the driver package and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
To install drivers manually:
Install the drivers for the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer through “Add a printer” (Manually):
- Go to Start, Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port of the printer.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first and then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard. click on have disk to choose driver manually from their extracted location.
- Extract the printer drivers. Usually, drivers are automatically extract into temp folder path: %temp%. Some drivers are automatically extract in C drive or another path, it depends on the printer brand.
- This printer package extracting the driver’s file in temp folder. Usually, it extracts in temp folder.
- After click on “Have disk“, type “%temp%” in path field and then click on “browse“
- Browse will bring you in temp folder. Here, choose the package extracted folder and open it.
- Now choose the file named as “Autorun.inf” and open it. This file name may be vary, but the extension would be the same “.inf“.
- After click on “Open”, you will bring back to “Install from disk” menu with full path. Now, Click on OK to get drivers.
- Now, Click on NEXT
- If you get below screen, then you have to choose the second option (replace the current driver)
- Click on Next
- Choose the option as per your requirement that you would like to share your printer to another computer or not. Then click on NEXT.
- Choose the option that “set your printer as default” and then click Finish.
- Epson WorkForce WF-3640
- Epson WF-3640 Drivers
- Epson 3640 Driver
- Epson WF 3640 Driver
- Download Driver for Epson 3640 Printer
- Epson 3640 WorkForce Printer Driver
- Epson 3640 Printer Driver
- WF-3640 Epson Driver
This page includes step by step driver download & installation guide for Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, windows 10 xp, vista 32 bit 64 bit and for Mac PC.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question if you don't see what you are looking for. It's Free