The Kodak ESP C315 all-in-one printer has all the necessary features for home users. This color inkjet printer supports USB and Wireless connectivity too.
Looking forward to re-installing Kodak ESP C315 drivers, but you don’t have its driver CD? Don’t worry because I am sharing with you its latest driver listed in the download section below.
In this driver download guide, you’ll get Kodak ESP C315 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Along with genuine Kodak printers and scanner drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation guides.
Steps to Download Kodak ESP C315 Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to get your Kodak ESP C315 driver setup file.
Kodak ESP C315 Driver for Windows
Kodak ESP C315 Driver for Mac
- Kodak ESP C315 driver for Mac OS 11.x, 12.x – Not Available
- Kodak ESP C315 driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 10.15 – Not Available
Kodak ESP C315 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
- Kodak ESP C315 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
Download the driver directly from the Kodak ESP C315 official website.
How to Install Kodak ESP C315 Driver
We have shared below installation guides for the Kodak driver package and the Kodak INF driver. Read the guide which is associated with your driver type before installing your Kodak drivers.
A) Install Kodak ESP C315 Printer Using Driver Package
In the following installation steps, we will describe the installation process for the Kodak ESP C315 driver package which you can use for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the Kodak driver package file and wait for its files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, choose the ‘ESP C300 Series’ printer, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the ‘I accept all agreements, default settings and usage data collection provisions’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the ‘I do not wish to register’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the ‘No, don’t send me emails’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to check for updates, then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation of the Kodak drivers.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature Kodak ESP C315 driver on your computer and your Kodak printer is now ready for use.
B) Install Kodak ESP C315 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this Kodak printer by using its Kodak ESP C315 basic driver, then follow the installation instructions given in the installation guide shared below.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Kodak inkjet printer uses one Black (1550532) and one Color (1341080) ink cartridge which can print up to 670 pages and 550 pages respectively.