When reinstalling the drivers of your Lexmark X1180 printer you should carefully choose the Lexmark printer and scanner drivers which are suitable for your Lexmark printer model. The Lexmark X1180 all-in-one printer is great for home users. This Lexmark color inkjet printer supports USB connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the Lexmark X1180 driver download links for the Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have shared only genuine Lexmark printer and scanner drivers on this page so that you can get drivers that are fully compatible with their respective OS versions. You will also find on this page detailed installation guides for these Lexmark printer and scanner drivers.
Steps to Download Lexmark X1180 Driver
We have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this Lexmark printer in our OS list given below. Select the operating system from our list, where you want to install this Lexmark printer, then use its download link to start the download of your Lexmark X1180 driver setup file.
Lexmark X1180 Driver for Windows
Lexmark X1180 Driver for Mac
Lexmark X1180 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Lexmark X1180 official website.
How to Install Lexmark X1180 Driver
There are many users who have doubts regarding the installation process of the Lexmark printer and scanner drivers. To help such users, we have provided in this section, the detailed installation guides for the Lexmark driver package and the Lexmark INF driver. Read the guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its installation instructions to properly install the Lexmark printer and scanner drivers on your computer.
1) Install Lexmark X1180 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will explain in detail the right method of installing the full feature Lexmark X1180 driver on a Windows computer. You can follow the installation steps given below for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to unzip on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Install’ button and make sure that there are no other programs are running on your computer.
- The driver setup program will ask for your permission to perform the uninstallation of the previous driver version. Click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the License Agreement.
- If you have Firewall activated on your computer, then add this driver installer program to the Firewall exceptions, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Connect your Lexmark printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the prompts displayed on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Lexmark X1180 driver package on your computer and your Lexmark printer is now ready to print documents and images.
2) Install Lexmark X1180 Printer Using INF Driver
In case, you want to install this Lexmark printer by using its Lexmark X1180 INF driver, then you should read the installation guide provided below. Our guide, explains in simple to understand steps the right method of installing the Lexmark X1180 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Lexmark x1180 Ink
This Lexmark inkjet printer uses one Black (10N0016) and one Color (10N0026) ink cartridge for printing, which can print up to 365 pages and 338 pages respectively.