Downloading the latest driver from its official website is always the best option to update or re-install the the existing drivers of your Ricoh SP 200/200N printer. If the official website is not working then you may download the driver from any trusted source only.
There are a few places over the internet where you can find the Ricoh SP 200/200N driver download links but here in the download section below, you’ll get one-click download link and the same driver as Ricoh website. So, those are complete 100% safe drivers. If you want to download the driver only official website then I have provided the Ricoh SP200 official download page link just beneath the download section. Check out both of them below.
Steps to Download Ricoh SP 200/200N Driver
Step 1: Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list.
Step 2: Click on the given download button to get your Ricoh SP 200/200N driver setup file.
Ricoh SP 200/200N Driver for Windows
Ricoh SP 200/200N Driver for Mac
Ricoh SP 200/200N Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Ricoh SP 200/200N official website.
How to Install Ricoh SP 200/200N Driver
We are sharing below the installation guide to install Ricoh sp200 using full feature drivers and basic drivers. Read the guide related to your driver type and use its installation process to properly install it.
1) Install Ricoh SP 200/200N Printer Using Driver Package
In the following driver installation guide, I have described installing the Ricoh sp200 full feature driver on a Windows computer. Please check it out.
- Run the driver package file and click on the ‘Unzip’ button to start the self-extraction of the files in the specified folder.
- Wait as you unzip the driver files to unzip them into your specified folder.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button and close the self-extractor app.
- Go to the folder where you unzipped the driver files and double click on the ‘rp_setup64’ executable file to start the printer driver setup.
- In the License Agreement screen, choose the ‘I accept the agreement’ option to agree with the Software License Agreement, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Method to Install Printer Driver screen, if you are installing your printer driver for the first time, then choose the ‘Add a new printer’ option. If you are updating your existing printer driver, then choose the ‘Update the current printer’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Select Method to Add Printer screen, choose the ‘Connect USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Select USB Connected Printer screen, choose your printer model from the list of printers, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Confirm before Installing Printer Driver screen, make sure that your Ricoh printer is not connected to the USB cable and is switched-off, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to copy into your computer.
- Connect your Ricoh printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch-on your printer. Then, wait for the setup program to detect your printer and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Ricoh SP 200/200N driver package on your computer. Your Ricoh laser printer is now ready for printing.
B) Install Ricoh SP 200/200N Printer Using Basic Driver
Installation process mentioned in the installation guide shared below can be used to install the Ricoh SP 200/200N basic driver on a Windows computer.
Ricoh SP 200/200N Features
The Ricoh SP 200/200N printers are monochrome laser printers suitable for home users who want good quality prints at impressive speed and low cost. The SP 200 printer model supports only USB connectivity, while the SP 200N printer model supports both USB and Ethernet connectivity options.
Toner Cartridge Details
The Ricoh sp200 laser printer uses one black (SP200) toner cartridge for printing, which has a page yield of up to 2000 pages that is really a good score.