The Samsung ML-1710 series printer is a great printer for home and office use because it prints well, is fast, and doesn’t cost much. This Samsung black-and-white laser printer can only connect via USB.
Have you lost or damaged the original setup CD of your Samsung ML-1710 printer? If so, you can easily download the latest driver from its official website or the download section below.
In this driver download guide, we give you links to download the Samsung ML-1710 series drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac. On this page, we’ve only shared real Samsung printer drivers that work well with the operating systems they’re meant for. Along with the drivers, we also gave you detailed instructions on how to install them so that you can set up your Samsung printer driver correctly.
Steps to Download Samsung ML-1710 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this Samsung printer have been mentioned in our OS list. Follow the download steps given below to get the appropriate Samsung printer driver for your preferred OS version.
- Select the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your Samsung printer.
- Click on the download button related to your preferred OS version to begin the download of your Samsung ML-1710 series driver setup file.
Samsung ML-1710 Series Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1710 Series Driver for Mac
Samsung ML-1710 Series Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Samsung ML-1710 series official website.
How to Install Samsung ML-1710 Driver
When you have the option to install the full feature driver or the basic driver of a printer, you should preferably opt for the full feature driver. That’s because the basic driver only installs the drivers of your printer, while the full feature driver package installs both the printer drivers and the recommended software for your printer.
In this section, we will provide the installation guide for the Samsung driver package and the Samsung INF driver. Study the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions in their correct order. Doing this will allow you to install your Samsung printer driver without any errors and will make sure that your Samsung printer is able to deliver its best performance.
A) Install Samsung ML-1710 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn the installation procedure for the full feature Samsung ML-1710 series driver. We have provided an image file with each installation step to help you fully understand the installation process without any confusion. You can follow the below mentioned installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from this page, then select the ‘Install’ button and click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Wait as the setup program prepares your computer for the driver installation.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup program, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the License Agreement screen, choose the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Setup Options screen, choose ‘Search for printers’ option. You also have the option to make this Samsung printer the default printer and to enable status monitor of the printer. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to search for the printer.
- Connect your Samsung printer with your computer by using a USB cable and your printer will be listed on the screen. Then, follow the prompts to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung ML-1710 series driver package on your computer and your Samsung printer is now ready for printing documents.
B) Install Samsung ML-1710 Printer Using INF Driver
There are some users who want to install this Samsung printer by using its Samsung ML-1710 series INF driver, but don’t know the proper installation procedure. For their assistance, we have provided below an installation guide which clearly describes the installation process for the Samsung ML-1710 series basic driver on a Windows computer. How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
ML-1710 Toner Details
This Samsung laser printer uses one Black (ML-1710D3) toner cartridge for printing, which can print up to 3000 pages.
Questions & Answers
.......... No FAQs Found .........