If you wish to easily download the Samsung SCX-4521F printer and scanner driver, you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll get the Samsung SCX-4521F driver download links for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit/64bit), Windows Server, Linux, Ubuntu, and MAC 10.x, 11.x, 12.x OS. Along with the drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation guide just beneath the download section.
Steps to Download Samsung SCX-4521F Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download link to get your Samsung SCX-4521F driver setup file.
Samsung SCX-4521F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4521F Driver for Mac
Samsung SCX-4521F Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the Samsung SCX-4521F official website.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4521F Driver
Installing the Samsung printer is an easy task, but the Samsung SCX-4521F doesn’t come under this category. It is a bit typical. The Samsung SCX-4521F can be installed using two types of installation methods; the first is using its full feature driver, and the second is using its basic driver, which would be a manual method. Choose the one convenient method that suits you. Both methods are given below. Please check it out.
1) Install Samsung SCX-4521F Printer Using Full Feature Driver
Following the installation guide, describe the installation steps for the full feature Samsung SCX-4521F driver on a Windows computer. The following installation process can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package driver file and choose the ‘Install’ option, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the Welcome screen of the Samsung Printer Installer program, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- In the Installation Agreements and Settings screen, choose the ‘I have reviewed and accept the End User License Agreement’ and ‘I have reviewed and accept the Data Collection Settings and the HP Privacy Statement’ options, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Printer Setup Type screen, choose the ‘New Printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Printer Connection Type screen, choose the ‘USB’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your Samsung printer with your computer by using a USB cable and click on the ‘Next’ button. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung SCX-4521F driver package on your computer and your Samsung printer is now ready to print, scan and copy pages.
2) Install Samsung SCX-4521F Printer Using Basic Driver (INF Driver)
There are many users who may want to install this Samsung printer by using its Samsung SCX-4521F INF driver. For all those users, we have shared below a detailed installation guide which clearly describes the installation process for the Samsung SCX-4521F basic driver on a Windows computer.
How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Samsung SCX-4521F Features
The Samsung SCX-4521F all-in-one printer is an efficient and economical machine best suited for home and small office users. The TonerSave feature of this printer extends the life of the toner cartridge by up to 40 percent. This Samsung laser printer supports Parallel and USB connectivity options.
Toner Cartridge Details
This Samsung laser printer uses one Black (MLT-D119S) toner cartridge, which has a page yield of almost 2000 pages.