TVS LP 46 NEO is a barcode and label printer. It is beautifully designed for eCommerce and local stores. By using this printer, you can get barcode stickers and other stickers printing. TVS is a very popular brand in receipt and label printing. To connect this printer to your computer, you’ll need its driver installed.
Simply install the driver from its driver CD that came along with this printer at the time of purchase. If you have lost it then you can simply download the TVS LP 46 NEO from its official download page. If somehow the download page is not working either, then you can simply download the same driver from the download section below on this page. Please scroll down to the Download section.
All TVS LP 46 NEO driver download links shared on this page give you single-click access to the latest TVS printer drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. Apart from the printer drivers, I have also shared their detailed installation guide as well, please check this out.
Steps to Download TVS LP 46 NEO Driver
Step 1: Choose your operating system from our OS list.
Step 2: Click on its download link to get your TVS LP 46 NEO driver setup file.
TVS LP 46 NEO Driver for Windows
TVS LP 46 NEO Driver for Mac
TVS LP 46 NEO Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS LP 46 NEO official website.
How to Install TVS LP 46 NEO Driver
I will provide below the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Select the right guide and follow its instructions to install your TVS LP 46 NEO printer drivers.
1) Install TVS LP 46 NEO Printer Using Full Feature Driver
Here, I will provide the installation steps for the full feature TVS LP 46 NEO driver on a Windows computer. The following steps can be applied to all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver installer file unzipped from the driver zip file, then in the License Agreement screen choose the ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Installation Directory screen, choose your preferred installation directory or proceed with the default selection, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Installation Information screen, choose both the options, then click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen of the Driver Wizard, choose the ‘Install printer drivers’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Connect Printer screen, you can choose the ‘USB’ option and proceed accordingly. However, if like me you want to connect this printer by using the Serial port, then choose the ‘Other’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Specify Printer Model screen, choose the ‘SNBC TVSE LP 46 NEO BPLE’ model from the list of printers, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Specify Port screen, choose your preferred port, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Specify Printer Name screen, type your preferred printer name, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will be asked to begin the driver installation, click on the ‘Finish’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the installation of the printer drivers to complete.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to proceed with the printer driver installation process.
- When you see the message operations are completed successfully, then click on the ‘Close’ button to close the Driver Installer Wizard.
That’s it, installation of the TVS LP 46 NEO driver package has been successfully completed on your computer.
2) Install TVS LP 46 NEO Printer Using Basic Driver
If you want to install this TVS printer by using its TVS LP 46 NEO basic driver, then read the installation guide shared below. Check out the steps in the following article: How to install a printer driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
TVS LP 46 NEO Features
The TVS LP 46 NEO barcode printer has a compact design and uses advanced technology to deliver outstanding performance to users in logistics, retail and hospitality businesses. This printer has a high ribbon capacity of up to 300 meters. You can connect this printer with your computer by using its USB and Serial (optional) connectivity options.
What type of ink is used in this 46 NEO printer
The package box of this printer will contain the following components: one TVS LP 46 NEO printer, one USB cable, ribbon core shaft, one power adapter, one AC power input cable, one Serial cable (optional) and packing list.