The TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus dot matrix printer is usually used at busy commercial establishments, therefore, while its installation you should always use official TVS printer drivers for this printer. The TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus printer can print bills, receipts and invoices at impressive speeds. This TVS dot matrix printer has a wide-input operating voltage and supports both USB and Parallel port connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have only shared official TVS printer drivers on this page along with their detailed driver installation guides.
Steps to Download TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus driver setup file.
TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Driver for Windows
TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Driver for Mac
TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus official website.
How to Install TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Driver
Here, we will provide installation guides for the TVS driver package and the TVS INF driver. Study the guide which is related to your driver type before starting the installation of your TVS printer driver.
1) Install TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the installation process for the TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus driver package on a Windows computer. You can follow the below mentioned installation procedure for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the setup file inside the downloaded driver package and wait for the setup program to start on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, select the ‘TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus’ icon, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Connect your TVS dot matrix printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation process. Otherwise, click on the ‘Manual’ button to proceed.
- Select your preferred port from the list of ports. We have selected the ‘LPT1’ port. Then, click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer driver to install on your computer.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus driver package on your computer and your TVS dot matrix printer is ready for use.
2) Install TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this TVS printer by using its TVS MSP 240 Classic Plus INF driver, then we have shared below an installation guide which you must study before starting the installation of your TVS printer driver.
Ribbon Cartridge Details
This TVS dot matrix receipt printer uses one Black ribbon cartridge which has a 40 million character life.