Do you have TVS MSP 430 printer but you are having problems installing it on newer Windows versions like Windows 10 or 1? Then, you will have to use the latest drivers.
You can easily download the TVS MSP 430 latest drivers from the TVS’s official website. If you can’t find a way to download the driver from the official website, I am going to share a step-by-step guide on how to download the driver. I have also mentioned an alternative way to download the driver from the download section below. There will be a one-click download button.
This TVS MSP 430 can be installed on Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit), Server 2000 to 2022, Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac 10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x Ventura operating systems. You should also read the detailed installation guide to setup the printer on without making any mistakes.
Steps to Download TVS MSP 430 Driver
Step 1: Select your preferred operating system from the OS list given below.
Step 2: Click on the download button to start the download of your TVS MSP 430 driver setup file.
TVS MSP 430 Driver for Windows
TVS MSP 430 Driver for Mac
TVS MSP 430 Driver for Linux/Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the TVS MSP 430 official website.
How to Install TVS MSP 430 Driver
I have shared in this section the detailed installation guide for the full feature driver and basic driver (inf driver). Follow the following steps:
1) Install TVS MSP 430 Printer Using Driver Package
This installation guide describes the installation steps for the full feature TVS MSP 430 driver, which can be followed for all the versions of the Windows operating system. I have used the TVS MSP 430 printer with serial number MSP430F2234TDR for installation. Since I have provided an image file for each installation steps you won’t have any confusion in executing the installation steps.
- Right click on the driver package file and choose ‘Extract All’ option from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Extract’ button to start the extraction process.
- Please wait for the extraction of the files to be completed.
- Double click to enter the TVS MSP 430 driver folder.
- Locate and run the ‘Setup – MSP 430’ file.
- Wait for the setup program to load itself.
- In the Welcome screen, choose the ‘TVS MSP 430’ icon, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Manual’ button.
- Choose the ‘Parallel’ port or ‘USB’ port from the list, whichever is applicable in your case, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the drivers to install on your computer.
- When you see the message that driver has installed, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
You have successfully installed the TVS MSP 430 driver package on your computer. Your TVS printer is now ready for printing.
2) Install TVS MSP 430 Printer Using Basic Driver
Here, I am sharing an installation guide which explains the proper method of installing the TVS MSP 430 basic driver on a Windows computer. Read our guide before starting the installation of your TVS MSP 430 INF driver. Check out this article for more details: How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
TVS MSP 430 Features
The TVS MSP 430 printer is a dot matrix printer which has the capability to print reports, invoices, bills and receipts in the built-in Devanagari font script. This printer uses a type 24 wire print head, which has an 80-column print width. The maximum print speed of this printer is up to 360 cps and the life of its print head is almost 200 million characters. This dot matrix printer can be connected to your computer by using the Parallel and USB ports.
Ribbon Cartridge Details
This dot matrix printer uses one black (2017100070) ribbon cartridge for printing.