The latest Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX driver pack for various operating systems has been shared below. Along with the drivers we are also sharing instructions necessary for the proper installation and functioning of this Wipro dot matrix printer.
Here, you will get Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. You can install the drivers shared below if you have lost or damaged your Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX software CD that came with the printer.
Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX Driver Download Process
Look for your operating system in our OS list and click on its download button to start the download of your Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- Wipro WeP HQ-1070 DX driver for Windows XP, Vista (32/64bit) – Download
- Wipro WeP HQ-1070 DX driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit)– Download
- WeP 1070 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 (32/64bit)– Download
- Wipro WeP HQ-1070 DX driver for Mac OS X v10.0 to 10.15 –
- Wipro WeP HQ-1070 DX driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32/64bit)–
- Download the driver directly from the Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX official website.
How to install Wipro WeP HQ1070 Driver
Once you read the printer driver installation guide we have shared below you will learn about the right method for installing your newly downloaded printer driver. This will help you in avoiding any potential driver installation mistakes. If you plan to install this driver on Windows 8 or 10 then don’t forget to disable the driver signature option. See how to install this printer driver manually using its basic driver. If you require more detail then I’ll make its how to install video tutorial delicately, please let me know here.
Printer Driver Compatibility
The full feature Wipro WeP HQ1070 DX driver you will download from this page is fully compatible with its associated operating system. That’s because all our driver download links allow you to download your driver directly from the official Wipro website.
Windows XP to Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Server 2000 to Server 2019 32-bit and 64-bit
- Printing Method: Serial Impact Dot Matrix
- Number of Pins: 24
- Number of Columns: 136
- Print Speed: up to 300 in 12 cpi draft mode
- Print Head Life: 200 million characters
- Friction Feed: Yes
- Tractor Feed: Yes
How to change or recharge its ribbon.
This dot matrix printer uses one Black (HQ1070) ribbon cartridge.