When I try to print printer says offline how do i get online, How do i get online, How do i get back to online. I have a hp photosmart 7520 printer and my computer is Windows 7 64 bit.
Printer says “Offline” message, that means there are many reasons behind of that. Please follow the below steps to get rid of this issue.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on
- Ensure that the printer USB cable of the printer is pluged with computer
- Now if both of the above points are done, then please uncheck the tick mark of “use printer offline” option.
- Click on “Start” and then click on “Control Panel” then click on “Devices & Printers”.
- After that a printer & devices page will be opened then right click on your printer “hp photosmart 7520” and choose “see whats printing” option.
- Then a small popup will be appeared in front of you now in this poup go to “files” menu and uncheck the option “use printer offline” then close all the window.
- Now open “my computer” and open this path “c:/windows/system32/spool/printers”, now please make it empty the folder “printers”, delete all the files if you see in printers folder. (*if any problem facing while deleting the file then restart the computer once then try to delete)
- That’s it now try to restart the computer once and restart the printer as well.
- Direct link of HP 7520 printer
Q. How to do power cycle the printer ?
A. Just unplug all the cables from back of the printer and hold the power button for 20 seconds then plug all the cable and start it.
Q. Why my printer says offline ?
A. There are many reasons for that, first is that printer is not plugged and not turned on, second is that you did a print out when the printer was turned off. That’s why it says “use printer offline”.
Q. When I try to print printer says offline how do i get online ?
A. please follow above article to fix that error message.