The Brother DCP-T510W all-in-one printer is best suited for home and small office users who print in high volumes. The ink tank technology of this printer ensures low cost printing while maintaining high quality output. All the functions of this multi-function device can be operated directly from your mobile device as this machine supports Wi-Fi connectivity. The control panel of this device further enhances its user friendliness. However, to get the best performance from this device you must use its Brother printer driver.
Therefore, we are sharing on this page the Brother DCP-T510W driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Along with the printer drivers, we are also sharing their installation instructions. Although all the drivers shared below are genuine Brother drivers, we have provided a direct link to the Brother DCP-T510W website so that you can download additional drivers and software that are compatible with this multi-function machine.
Steps to Download Brother DCP-T510W Driver
Our OS list includes all the operating systems supported by this printer. Choose your preferred operating system from our list and use its download link to get your Brother DCP-T510W driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for Windows XP, Vista (32/64bit) – Not Available
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) – Download (401 MB)
- Brother DCPT510w driver for Server 2003, 2008/R2 (32/64bit) – Download (40 MB)
- Brother DCPT510W driver for Server 2012, 2016/R2 (32/64bit) – Download (40 MB)
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for Windows Server 2019 (32/64bit) – Download (40 MB)
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for macOS 11 Big Sur – Download (24.1 MB)
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for macOS 10.15 – Download (24.1 MB)
- Brother DCP-T510W driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 10.14 – Download (23.8 MB)
- Brother 510 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver 32bit / 64bit
How to Download from Brother Website
You can download other software and drivers compatible with this printer by visiting the Brother website.
- Download the driver directly from the Brother DCP-T510W website.
- Choose your OS in the ‘OS family’ section, we have chosen ‘Windows‘. Next, choose your OS version from the “OS Version” section, we have chosen ‘Windows 7 (32-bit)’. Then, click on ‘OK’.
- Since we want to download the basic driver, we clicked ‘Printer Driver & Scanner Driver’ link. You can click on the link of the software or driver you want to download.
- Click on the ‘Agree to the EULA and Download’ button.
- Click on the ‘Save File’ button for downloading your printer driver.
- The above mentioned steps should be followed to download any other software or driver available on the Brother DCP-T510W website.
How to Install Brother DCP-T510W Driver
You must read the printer driver installation guide provided below before installing your newly downloaded printer driver. Doing this will ensure that you will install your printer driver properly without making any mistakes.
The ink for this Brother inkjet printer comes in one Black (BTD60BK), one Cyan (BT5000C), one magenta (BT5000M) and one Yellow (BT5000Y) ink bottle. The page yield of Black ink bottles is up to 6500 pages, while that of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles is nearly 5000 pages per bottle.