The Brother HL-L2300D is a stand-alone personal laser printer designed for home and office users. This is a monochrome laser printer with features like duplex printing and USB connectivity. The compact size of this laser printer makes it suitable for confined desk spaces. The output quality of this printer is impressive and by using its high yield toner cartridge you can easily reduce its printing costs. However, to fully avail all the features of this printing machine you must install it by using its genuine Brother printer drivers.
On this page, you will get the Brother HL-L2300D driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have carefully shared only genuine Brother drivers along with their detailed installation instructions. If you want to download any driver or software directly from the Brother website, then we have described the download process for that as well.
Steps to Download Brother HL-L2300D Driver
- Choose the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver.
- Use the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your Brother HL-L2300D driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
|Driver Description||Download Links|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit)||Download (44.78 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit)||Download (44.78 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Server 2003 (32bit/64bit)||Download (44.78 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Server 2008, 2012 (32bit/64bit)||Download (44.78 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Server 2016, 2019 (32bit/64bit)||Download (44.78 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Mac OS 10.15||Download (38.65 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Mac OS 10.14||Download (44.46 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Mac OS 10.13, 10.12||Download (96.5 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Mac OS 10.11 to 10.7||Download (13.7 MB)|
|Brother HL-L2300D driver for Linux, Ubuntu||Download (34.7 KB)|
Steps to download driver from Brother’s official website
In case you didn’t find on this page the driver you wanted for this Brother printer on this page, then read the download steps given below and you will be able to download your preferred driver and software directly from the official Brother webpage.
We have shared the full feature Brother HL-L2300D driver on the site. Therefore, the download steps given below are for the Brother HL-L2300D basic printer driver.
- To visit the driver download page, click on the Brother HL-L2300D website.
- Start by selecting your preferred OS in the ‘OS family’ section, we have selected ‘Windows’. Then, in the “OS Version” section, select the OS version where you want to install the driver. We have selected ‘Windows 10 (64-bit)’. Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- As we want to download the basic driver of this printer, in the Drivers section, click on the ‘Printer Driver’ link.
- Proceed with the download process by clicking on the ‘Agree to the EULA and Download’ button.
- Click on the ‘Save File’ button to start the download of your printer driver.
- Follow the download steps given above with relevant changes to download your preferred software and driver from the Brother HL-L2300D website.
How to Install Brother HL-L2300D Driver
Proper installation of the printer driver is important. Therefore, for your assistance, we are sharing installation guides for the Brother driver package and the Brother INF driver. Read the installation guide which is relevant for your printer driver and follow its steps in the correct order to properly install your printer driver.
1) Install Brother HL-L2300D Driver Using Driver Package
In this guide, we will explain the installation process for the Brother HL-L2300D driver package. In our example, we have shown the installation process for Windows 10 OS, but you can follow the same steps for other Windows OS as well.
- Double-click the newly downloaded driver package file and choose ‘Run’ to proceed with the installation.
- Wait for the driver files to extract on your computer.
- Click ‘Yes’ to start the driver installer.
- Choose your preferred language and click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the installer to prepare for the driver installation.
- Accept the license agreement by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Choose ‘Standard’ installation method and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the driver files to install on your computer.
- Now, connect your Brother printer with your computer by using the USB cable, then switch-on your printer.
- When your printer is detected by the installer, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the printer driver installation. After successfully finishing the installation process, your Brother printer will be ready for use.
2) Install Brother HL-L2300D Driver Using INF Driver
If you have a Brother HL-L2300D INF driver, then read the installation guide given below to install your Brother printer. Our guide describes in simple steps the right method of installing the INF driver on Windows computer.
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Cartridge Details
This laser printer from Brother uses one black toner cartridge. The black cartridge is available in two sizes – the standard yield TN630 toner has a page yield of up to 1200 pages, while the high yield TN660 toner has a page yield of up to 2600 pages.