When you upgrade your operating system to the latest version, some of the drivers and software can’t upgrade accordingly, and then you must reinstall them with the latest one. This could happen with Brother MFC-J775DW printer. You’ll have to reinstall it if this happens to you.
If you plan to reinstall Brother J775DW driver on your computer, you’ll need its latest driver. The driver can be easily found on the driver CD that came with the printer or you may download the new driver from the below given download section. Even if you have the Brother MFC-J775DW software CD drivers you can install the driver package because it’s an official upgrade to original drivers. The same drivers are available on the brothers’ official website. You may download it from there as well, we have given you the link in the download section below.
In this guide, you will get a direct download link of the Brother MFC-J775DW driver setup file for various operating systems like Windows, Linux and mac OS.
Steps to download Brother MFC-J775DW driver
- Determine the operating system of your computer. See how.
- Locate the operating system in the list below.
- Click on the download button located right after the operating system.
Brother MFC-J775DW Driver Download Links
Click on the below given download link according to your operating system to download Brother MFC-J775DW printer driver.
- Full feature driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32, 64-bit) – Download
- Full feature driver for Server 2003 to 2022 (32, 64-bit) – Download
- Full feature driver for macOS 13.x Ventura – Not Available (You may try previous version driver)
- Full feature driver for macOS 12 Monterey – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for macOS 11 Big Sur – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for macOS X 10.15 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Mac OS X 10.14 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.13 – Printer Driver / Scanner Driver
- Full feature driver for Linux and Ubuntu – Download
- Download MFC j775dw driver directly from the Brother official website.
How to install Brother MFC-J775DW Driver
We have taken special care to make sure that the printer driver installation described in our driver installation guide is easy to understand for both experienced and novice computer users. Please study our guide carefully before installing your printer driver.
Let’s see how to install driver with its installer
Check how to install driver manually using the basic driver
Printer Driver Update:
Each time a new version of the full feature Brother MFC-J775DW driver is released on the official Brother website you must install it on your computer. This will ensure that your printer driver is always up-to-date and your printer will continue to deliver its best performance.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP to Windows 11 32-bit and 64-bit
Server 2000 to 2022 32-bit and 64-bit
Linux, Ubuntu and Mac OS version: 10.0 to 10.15, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x
This Brother all-in-one inkjet is an innovative and budget friendly printer for your home office. You can print more pages using its INKvestment cartridges at low cost. Furthermore, its features like duplex printing, wireless connectivity and 20 sheet Auto Document Feeder make it an ideal multifunction device for office work.
Ink Cartridge Details
This Brother Inkjet uses one Black (LC20EBK), one Cyan (LC20EC), one Magenta (LC20EM) and one Yellow (LC20EY) ink cartridge.
macOS Ventura version 13.2.1
I need the software please.
I have an old Mac and I bought this new one but the new one cannot print without the correct software.
Mac 13.x driver is not available but the following driver should work, please try it: https://download.brother.com/welcome/dlf104809/Brother_PrinterDrivers_Inkjet15_5_0_5.dmg
Thank you so much, it seems to be working now.