The latest Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver package has all the files that you need to install to use the full functionality of this scanner. We are also sharing the installation process for this scanner driver which you must read to avoid any driver installation mistake.
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 is a standalone scanner best suited for scanning books and other bulky documents. The scanner supports USB connectivity and offers scan resolution of up to 2400 x 2400 dpi. The four buttons in front of the scanner allow one push operation for multiple functions.
On this page, we are sharing Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 scanner driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 and Server 2003 for 32bit / 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The drivers shared below can be installed on your computer as an alternative to the Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 software CD drivers.
How to install Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Scanner
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 scanner driver setup file can be downloaded by clicking on the download button associated with your preferred operating system.
Driver Download List
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver for Windows XP, Vista 32bit / 64bit –
- Canon CanoScan 300 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit and 64-bit – Download
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver for Server 2003, 2008 32-bit and 64-bit –
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver for Mac OS X v10.11 to 10.15 – Download
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver for Mac OS X 10.10 – Download
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download
- Download the driver directly from the Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 official website.
Driver Download List
You can study the driver installation guide given below to understand the right method of installing the scanner driver. Although our guide has been prepared for printer drivers, the process mentioned can be used for installing this scanner.
Select the right scanner driver
If you install the full feature Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 scanner driver for this scanner, then you will get the best performance from this device. That’s because this is a standalone scanning device and all its features can be fully accessed only when you install the right driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit)
- Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15
- Linux, Ubuntu